Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
Gather And Craft Info
I have started looking around for craft levelling and gathering. My plan is to craft level at the machine to make sure I have all the assets i need and not bring stuff then AFK gather. Not sure if this is the right approach.

I have some questions. I looked at the HQ 1-20 crafting. I came away with 2 things the first is that guide is for ppl who already have the levels and are looking to perfect the craft. 3rd is that there is no real sit back level for craft.

Craft Strategy(See sebbs post bellow)
For craft you need to set up a profile(min and max) for X number of items, make sure you have what u need guess who many you need for roughly 5 levels. Then let it rip.

Gathering Strategy(please confirm or advise)
Same again just find a location for you 5 levels then set the bot to gather what u need for x number of items.

If you there are numbers of levels or mats to gather or websites with info that would be useful and how they would be useful that would really help.

EDIT: I know some of this might real obvious to some of you guys but its hard to filter out what is out of date on the site and what is not. So I'm just looking for clarification on the most up to date methods :)

EDIT: thx to sebbs below for a craft guide for the bot and on the same post he links to where we can find a craft list.
(02-17-2015, 09:19 AM)aDent Wrote:  I have started looking around for craft levelling and gathering. My plan is to craft level at the machine to make sure I have all the assets i need and not bring stuff then AFK gather. Not sure if this is the right approach.

I have some questions. I looked at the HQ 1-20 crafting. I came away with 2 things the first is that guide is for ppl who already have the levels and are looking to perfect the craft. 3rd is that there is no real sit back level for craft.

Craft Strategy(please confirm or advise)
For craft you need to set up a profile(min and max) for X number of items, make sure you have what u need guess who many you need for roughly 5 levels. Then let it rip.

Same again just find a location for you 5 levels then set the bot to gather what u need for x number of items.

If you there are numbers of levels or mats to gather or websites with info that would be useful and how they would be useful that would really help.

EDIT: I know some of this might real obvious to some of you guys but its hard to filter out what is out of date on the site and what is not. So I'm just looking for clarification on the most up to date methods :)

Craft leveling profile.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Sebbs-Craft-Profiles
(02-17-2015, 09:41 AM)sebbs Wrote:  
(02-17-2015, 09:19 AM)aDent Wrote:  I have started looking around for craft levelling and gathering. My plan is to craft level at the machine to make sure I have all the assets i need and not bring stuff then AFK gather. Not sure if this is the right approach.

Craft Strategy(please confirm or advise)

Craft leveling profile.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Sebbs-Craft-Profiles

thank you so much for that