Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
My BRD Profile
This was working AMAZING for me but today it just started spamming straight shot over and over again. I am not sure what caused this to happen.
have you changed the skillmgr.lua from the prototype one created by Ace ? i had the same issue when i changed it on ninja, after i did it it was just spamming Slash. went back to the normal one using the auto-update and everything worked well. if thats not what caused your problem i'll look at it once today's maintenance is done .
ok fixed your problem with heavy shot . new file on page 1 . as usual , let me know.
Been testing it as much as I can and it seems to be fixed. I don't know what happened but thank you for taking the time to adjust it.
hi kyle

my bard uses this and wow very efficient on tp ^^

i am wondering how do i add mage's ballad sorry not very good in tweaking profiles =(
(05-12-2015, 01:40 AM)AbbyBaby Wrote:  hi kyle

my bard uses this and wow very efficient on tp ^^

i am wondering how do i add mage's ballad sorry not very good in tweaking profiles =(

just hit mage ballad when its needed. If you see your healer with like 15% mp turn it on. When they look good turn it off. If you try to make it ballad casts every time a party members mp is low you are gonna have a bad time with a blm in party.
@haltpolis
thanks for the reply but i bot afk with my 3 fellow botter friends and i notice my friend's whm and bard3.0 and blm could use some mage's ballad.
its simple. add the skill up top, put it to target= party set the MP % of the party when you want to start using it. Then put has not buff id.
omy sounds easy thank you Cichard
I'm loving this profile, my only issue with it is missing quelling strikes, i hate jacked using assist mode a few runs before i realized it wasn't in the rotation.