Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Gold Saucer!
Anyone else having issues since the latest patch? I'm so frustrated, spent forever getting my script working and it was working flawlessly. I could leave it running for days. Now it suddenly doesn't work, and I can't get any of the getpixelcolor calls to work properly. I've tried on two different machines, with a number of different spots on the screen. It makes no sense to me and I'm ready to throw my PC out the window.

>:[
(05-16-2015, 06:00 PM)zonk Wrote:  Anyone else having issues since the latest patch? I'm so frustrated, spent forever getting my script working and it was working flawlessly. I could leave it running for days. Now it suddenly doesn't work, and I can't get any of the getpixelcolor calls to work properly. I've tried on two different machines, with a number of different spots on the screen. It makes no sense to me and I'm ready to throw my PC out the window.

>:[

Could you please post your script?

And also note that FF Changed some colors. I noticed since my red isn't red anymore it was light red. xD
It's just essentially this:

(04-23-2015, 12:14 PM)Likoska Wrote:  Download link: Here

Like I said it worked fine when I set it up 5 days ago, but after this last patch it stopped working. I've tried to set it up again but none of the Window Spy values that I get are working. It's just completely messed up. What's even weirder is my chocobo racing AutoIt script still works...so it seems like it could be an issue with AHK.

I'm using AHK v. 1.0.48.05
(05-17-2015, 12:41 AM)zonk Wrote:  It's just essentially this:

(04-23-2015, 12:14 PM)Likoska Wrote:  Download link: Here

Like I said it worked fine when I set it up 5 days ago, but after this last patch it stopped working. I've tried to set it up again but none of the Window Spy values that I get are working. It's just completely messed up. What's even weirder is my chocobo racing AutoIt script still works...so it seems like it could be an issue with AHK.

I'm using AHK v. 1.0.48.05

Hehe xD

Start the script as Admin and FFXIV as admin too. Works like a charm
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2edx4ke8009mq...p.jpg?dl=0

Complaint ok im new to AHK used to use autoit back in the day but anyway i have attached a link with my drawing from paint showing my WTF im lost face lol. I think my Red and Blue arrows are correct but my green where do i get this value from? please view the link to tell me what i need to fix thanks in advance ThumbsUp
(05-17-2015, 09:22 PM)se110ut Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2edx4ke8009mq...p.jpg?dl=0

Complaint ok im new to AHK used to use autoit back in the day but anyway i have attached a link with my drawing from paint showing my WTF im lost face lol. I think my Red and Blue arrows are correct but my green where do i get this value from? please view the link to tell me what i need to fix thanks in advance ThumbsUp

post the script. We will try it and see for ourself. the image is actually quit tiny for me even after downloading.
im actually using the Imperial script however my resolution is in 4k. but looking at the script im a bit confused as what to change. lol hence my drawing from WINpaint showing my WTF im lost face lol. I think my Red and Blue arrows are correct but my green where do i get this value from? please view the picture to tell me what i need to fix. Thanks in advance

[Image: 245k6c1.jpg]
The first set of coordinates/color (where your red arrow is) is supposed to correspond to a spot in the empty bottom right card slot, and the second set (green arrow) corresponds to a spot in the empty middle bottom card slot. These are two completely different sets of coordinates/colors. So in your screenshot you have to use windowspy twice to get your two different spots if that makes sense. When you get them, just copy them over into the script where you have the red and blue arrows pointed. You have it right, you just need to do another windowspy capture for that green arrow part (and all parts after.)

Note: you may have to do it a couple of times before you get one that actually works. When I got it working, I had aimed around the center of each slot. That seemed to work best. It's a huge pain in the ass, which is why I'm so irritated that mine stopped working on me like that. Lol.

Running as admin did nothing for me btw...womp womp. I'll just have to try it another time.
(05-18-2015, 06:53 AM)zonk Wrote:  The first set of coordinates/color (where your red arrow is) is supposed to correspond to a spot in the empty bottom right card slot, and the second set (green arrow) corresponds to a spot in the empty middle bottom card slot. These are two completely different sets of coordinates/colors. So in your screenshot you have to use windowspy twice to get your two different spots if that makes sense. When you get them, just copy them over into the script where you have the red and blue arrows pointed. You have it right, you just need to do another windowspy capture for that green arrow part (and all parts after.)

Note: you may have to do it a couple of times before you get one that actually works. When I got it working, I had aimed around the center of each slot. That seemed to work best. It's a huge pain in the ass, which is why I'm so irritated that mine stopped working on me like that. Lol.

Running as admin did nothing for me btw...womp womp. I'll just have to try it another time.

Yah it wont even talk to the npc lol
(05-18-2015, 06:53 AM)zonk Wrote:  The first set of coordinates/color (where your red arrow is) is supposed to correspond to a spot in the empty bottom right card slot, and the second set (green arrow) corresponds to a spot in the empty middle bottom card slot. These are two completely different sets of coordinates/colors. So in your screenshot you have to use windowspy twice to get your two different spots if that makes sense. When you get them, just copy them over into the script where you have the red and blue arrows pointed. You have it right, you just need to do another windowspy capture for that green arrow part (and all parts after.)

Found a Solution so thank me later :) (Only if it works for you)

Compile the script into a exe and lala!
Open it as admin and it should work (Remember to open FFXIV as ADMIN as well really importand!