Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Gold Saucer!
(05-16-2015, 03:35 PM)avrandom Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 09:14 PM)hibrid35 Wrote:  Finally, use the default coordinates, not the recommended ones in window spy. Anyways, the issue I'm experiencing is the matches timing out at random. From what I could see, sooner or later, ahk fails to play a card, then the timing becomes off, so it fails to continue the loop. There is no one specific card that will fail either. Thancred is the only one I have yet to witness failing to be played.

I've redone my values to make sure they are all centered, but to no avail. Is this an issue anyone else has experienced?

Build something into the script which looks for the game to have timed out. I have this build into my script, and I have it look for the "lock" icon next to your hotbars. Did you notice that Hotbars don't show up while you are playing TTT ? If the lockbar is showing, you know the game has timed out and that you need to do the "start game" section of your script again.

Thanks for pointing that out. I changed some stuff around, added in the check you suggested, made sure to put in a line to reset the camera, and now it can finally handle itself.
Hey Hidrid thanks for all the work on the script, just wondering if you can upload a new copy with the camera handle?
I'm trying to get that script to work. I got all the colors/coords from window spy and it seems to be grabbing cards properly but it immediately puts them in the last spot. (ex: Alphinaud on first play is supposed to go to bottom right, but it always puts it bottom left regardless if it's free or not.) I tried upping the sleep timer and all that but nothing changes. Any help would be appreciate. Also ran both FFXIV and AHK as an admin if that helps.
(05-23-2015, 01:43 AM)Deathl1ke Wrote:  I'm trying to get that script to work. I got all the colors/coords from window spy and it seems to be grabbing cards properly but it immediately puts them in the last spot. (ex: Alphinaud on first play is supposed to go to bottom right, but it always puts it bottom left regardless if it's free or not.) I tried upping the sleep timer and all that but nothing changes. Any help would be appreciate. Also ran both FFXIV and AHK as an admin if that helps.

Same thing here. Keeps placing in bottom left then skips the next card when he placed in bottom middle and then Thancred get placed top left ect. Seems to just be placing all the cards in the final else location. Running both in admin also.
Just a heads up guys. I received a 3 day ban for apparently playing too much TT.

I guess someone reported me and a GM caught me while I was AFK. I was only doing it maybe 12 hours a day so I was probably just really unlucky.

Another possibility could be that my script was too fast? I cut most sleep timers from Likoska's script and used visual cues to determine when to play, press rematch etc. The script was actually as fast as the AI and pressed all the rematch buttons as soon as they were up.

When I get back on I probably won't AFK while doing this again. I might also have to slow the script down a bit...
Sorry to hear that Jonmc666,

I'd suggest your just got "unlucky" with someone reporting you. I had to stop after someone on our server kept checking the indolent imperial, looking for a few of us that were always AFK there. There was a reddit thread recently (one where someone bragged about farming Fenrir) that referenced these scripts, so the white-knights on some of the bigger servers added the I.I. to their "route" to find botters.

Aside from that however, I'd suggest the speed isn't an issue. I've farmed over 4mil MPG total, and also have the "ASAP" checks built in.
It's kind of funny how this is the first thing I've been banned for.

Even if I wasn't using AHK I would still be there a lot of the time anyway because there isn't much else to do so close to the expansion. When I get back on I'll just be doing the same thing but not while AFK.

I'll add some random sleep timers to make the game look legit. Maybe even add some random breaks between games. I've got everything I want so I'm not concerned about efficiency at this point.

My only regret is not being there to see how it was determined that I was botting. Does a GM try to talk to you? I assume a GM can send a tell even though you're set to busy?
It seems strange that you were banned for too much TT. I know someone who has farmed over 4million MGP.... just incase new items are released in heavensward. One person reporting you cannot get you banned, it would take A LOT of people reporting you.

Did you get the standard breaching tos line in the email? did you use minion at all during the last two weeks?
There's literally nothing else I can think of that could have caused the ban. The 3 weeks up to the ban I was only using AHK to farm MGP and it was never 24/7. Like I said only 12 hours a day tops and I left occasionally to do other stuff.

The few weeks before that I only used Minion for crafting in my private room. I'm a super light Minion user at best anyway. Crafting and some gathering is all I use it for. I'm generally in front of my PC and it's never more than a few hours. I also don't use any obvious hacks like teleporting.

The email only mentioned cheating and botting.

Yeah I agree that I'm unlikely to be banned by one report but there's always a bunch of people hanging around I.I. It's not unreasonable to think I could have been reported multiple times over the course of the 3 weeks if the same white knights were there.
Has anyone figured out why the script keeps placing the cards from the else statements rather than the first part of the coding?