Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Gold Saucer!
if you farm indolent imperial there will be 2-3 GMs who are gonna ask you in a 3-5 hour rhythm. got them twice before I was banned (not for TT I was doing that by hand)
I figured it out:

If you're configuring your script to your game that's on windowed mode like myself, you need to use your Relative Mouse Position rather than Client Mouse Positions.

Otherwise, your ahk won't be able to identify your coords with the RGB values, and will just skip all the way to your else statements automatically
I tried likoskas version of the ahk script but it really just draws and never wins..
Also I think the script wants to place a card but fails somehow and i have to reload it all over again..

I tried to modify some values (color, coords) with with window spy but I honestly dont know what I exactly have to do, I am a total noob at this kind of stuff.
Also tried to compile it and starting it as exe but that doesnt work either.

Using 1920x1080 borderless windowed with default positions/colors

Any help would be appreciated

Edit: So I REALLY tried to get this done somehow.. but the script would STILL play Alphinaud first at the bottom left, and i am 100% sure i got the right values right
Anyone still using this on a regular basis or are GMs really watching this still?
Using this on a regular basis even though nobody has perfected the code, i'm still running into the stupid effin problem of alphinaud in lower left, i don't know how to change the thing to use relative coordenates and not clients.
In game options somewhere
can't find them : /
Is it safe and viable to use MiniGames option of the Minion in order to get MGP?
wow necro a thread. Luckly i check every new post lol. Ive used Minigames option in the bot quite a bit and havent been banned. Be known it doesnt do the new games.
(12-24-2015, 02:20 PM)Cichard Wrote:  wow necro a thread. Luckly i check every new post lol. Ive used Minigames option in the bot quite a bit and havent been banned. Be known it doesnt do the new games.

Well, you never know with some features of the bot. Duties with tele can get us banned. I was just checking if getting perfect score non-stop on MiniGames would trigger any automated red flags.