Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Gold Saucer!
I'm interested in knowing this as well. I might risk a low level alt account to let it go for an extended period of time. But if anyone has done this recently for over 30 hours I would like the results and MGP gain.
(01-01-2016, 01:02 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  I'm interested in knowing this as well. I might risk a low level alt account to let it go for an extended period of time. But if anyone has done this recently for over 30 hours I would like the results and MGP gain.

I've done it, for long periods of time. Risk is minimal, at least from my perspective, as I did over a mil in MGP throughout the course of several days. I usually played for about 24 hours or so at a time, sometimes less, sometimes more.
This is with purely anecdotal evidence but you get around about 60-70 MGP per minute on the Punching mini game which equates to around 4,000 MGP per hour. All in all, that's about 11 days of solid non-stop farming to get to 1,000,000 MGP.

If the bot could use the mini game that is in the Chocobo Square I think that'd help out with any chances of getting caught. I'm on Famfrit and I might see all of 2 or 3 people on the days where I'm running Chocobo Races.
(01-11-2016, 02:50 AM)wyrd_oh Wrote:  This is with purely anecdotal evidence but you get around about 60-70 MGP per minute on the Punching mini game which equates to around 4,000 MGP per hour. All in all, that's about 11 days of solid non-stop farming to get to 1,000,000 MGP.

If the bot could use the mini game that is in the Chocobo Square I think that'd help out with any chances of getting caught. I'm on Famfrit and I might see all of 2 or 3 people on the days where I'm running Chocobo Races.

Well, I'd give you the link to my character and show you my Fenrir, but that would jeopardize my account. You'll just have to believe what you believe.

I think it's also important to note that I had a different bot before using this one that I used on the same games until it was broken by an update - hence why I came to minion. You can be a cynic or take a chance with a trash account until you prove me right. Until then, good luck with whatever decision you choose.

Edit: I have to admit it was a typo the way I worded it, I already had a substantial amount of MGB before starting this bot, however, this bot put me over the mil.
I'm sorry if that came out as me trying to discredit you or something, that was purely to put out some numbers for the person wanting to know specifics. Like I said, this was all anecdotal evidence that came from me simply playing it for a few minutes and averaging out the amount of times it won each minute via the chat log, things like ping or having FC buffs will affect it too.
If we could just get a working ChocoboRace.exe that was from a user here(it would work pretty good for the R300 race imo) , if you have a rank300 choco its like from 188(for 7th) up to 400 mgp(1st) per race and the script im currently running(just a plain jane AHK and not very efficent one, and not 100% afkable but works ok) its about 3min per loop so its still way better then minigames(average 5-7k a hr.) but with the autoIt Exe it could cut that time in half and that would be like 10k+ mgp a hour easy.

Im not very knowledgeable about memory offsets and whatnot but if im correct that is all that would need to be fixed to get that working again, i happen to have the au3 file for that choco EXE so if someone with the knowledge on how to get right hex codes to fix it id be willing to work with them and post the EXE(giving credit to OP of the EXE of course) here so we all can get some real MGP farming going.
What's the safest way to farm MGP? And what's its MGP per hr?
(03-27-2016, 02:53 AM)iDownload Wrote:  What's the safest way to farm MGP? And what's its MGP per hr?

4500/hr on minigames iirc, haven't seen anyone mentioning about being banned/suspended but use at your own risk.

Doesn't work with the new minigames either. If it did it would likely attract a bit of attention due to it being a small area.
so is there a Up2Date script for some minigames there?
(04-23-2016, 11:48 PM)Ehnoah Wrote:  so is there a Up2Date script for some minigames there?

Yes, check out the minigames bot mode. MGP per game was increased last patch, so it's around 10k+ an hour.