Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Gold Saucer!
I've been brain storming and I have a crazy idea...

You can buy 500 MGP, so just hear me out:
1.) Use two accounts
2.) Buy 500 MGP on one account
3.) Start a Triple Triad with your main account
4.) Wager 500 MGP
5.) Always lose

If this works you it would take 2000 losses and it would cost 10 mil gil for 1 mil MGP.

Now I don't know how triple triad works with players, I've only been doing npcs, so I'm not sure if there is a lock out for wagering or whatever. If we could bot this then yeah, easy 1 mil MGP.

------------------------------

Also, I've been goofing around with the minigames and it turns out the bar is client-side. You can slow it down to make it perfect every time, I haven't been able to isolate it yet so I'm not sure if you could freeze it at 50% (for the punching one).
(02-25-2015, 12:16 AM)Atmosk Wrote:  I've been brain storming and I have a crazy idea...

You can buy 500 MGP, so just hear me out:
1.) Use two accounts
2.) Buy 500 MGP on one account
3.) Start a Triple Triad with your main account
4.) Wager 500 MGP
5.) Always lose

If this works you it would take 2000 losses and it would cost 10 mil gil for 1 mil MGP.

Now I don't know how triple triad works with players, I've only been doing npcs, so I'm not sure if there is a lock out for wagering or whatever. If we could bot this then yeah, easy 1 mil MGP.

------------------------------

Also, I've been goofing around with the minigames and it turns out the bar is client-side. You can slow it down to make it perfect every time, I haven't been able to isolate it yet so I'm not sure if you could freeze it at 50% (for the punching one).

So wintrading, except 1 thing.

You are getting 180 MGP per win, so its 1m/180 MGP.
You are getting 27 MGP per loose, so you dont need to repay MGP's.
would anyone be interested in helping create a script for alts to play against each other / lose on purpose?
Chocobo racing bot seems like it wouldn't be much of an issue, the paths are all the same, just would have to register/accept and hold w down: even if you come in last place you get more MGP than you paid to enter
can someone do a dutyprofile/questprofile/anything for it?
Would anyone be able to assist in the creation of a GP bot?
I know of a method to generate 150gp every minute - which automatted would be ok nice to AFK.

it involves triple triad - will pay $150 for the assistance.
choco racing teleport works ;)
won 65 races now using teleport just get in front and hit quick load theyl never suspect a thing as long as you lose a few
teleporting in choco racing seems way too risky, gl to you tho
not to mention completion time is recorded...
i'm tempted to try it but i feel like someone might notice the quickest completion times lol, it seems like census worthy data