Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Gold Saucer!
(03-02-2015, 05:40 AM)Kireien Wrote:  Actually there is a way to "bot" this even without this bot. My friend suggested it to me since he's the triple triad expert.

Basically what he does is press 0 (confirm) like all the time, which will also play triple triad for you.

So just basically right click and challenge the character once. Keep pressing your equivalent of the 0 button (confirm) and once you're done, the confirm should go for rematch and do it over again. It costs you nothing to play and whoever wins gets 180 and whoever loses gets 30. Both accounts can farm MGP, there is no loss of anything. So it doesn't matter who wins or loses--either way, you get MGP. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

I don't know how easy this would be to add to the current bot, but at the moment you can do this by yourself by just manually challenging once and making a confirm button constantly press macro or something.

You can only do this 5 times per day with another player then it starts giving 0.
The limitation in spamming numpad comes from the coin flip on who goes first. It all breaks down after that, I think ahk can be used to pull memory values. probably easier to go off pixels first first card and have a condition for 1st and 2nd move.

Two scrips running would also have to be in sync. its far easier to set up a chocobo race.

Numpad: 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 (sleep35) 0 (sleep 215) 0 0 literally loop that with w/e sleeps tickle your balls inbetween that and it will loop you into chocobo races. you will finish last but you cant be reported for dnf. You can also press W for like a 90 sec duration or something to sprint, that will cause you to place 4th-8th. However if you fail to que you will run into a wall
(03-02-2015, 04:56 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  The limitation in spamming numpad comes from the coin flip on who goes first. It all breaks down after that, I think ahk can be used to pull memory values. probably easier to go off pixels first first card and have a condition for 1st and 2nd move.

Two scrips running would also have to be in sync. its far easier to set up a chocobo race.

Numpad: 0 0 0 0 0 6 0 (sleep35) 0 (sleep 215) 0 0 literally loop that with w/e sleeps tickle your balls inbetween that and it will loop you into chocobo races. you will finish last but you cant be reported for dnf. You can also press W for like a 90 sec duration or something to sprint, that will cause you to place 4th-8th. However if you fail to que you will run into a wall

To solve the run into wall issue use
GUI new check box,"Activated","whatever else goes here"
---xxx is goldsaucer map id
if Player.localmapid ~= xxx and activated == true
then pseudo code holding w
end

Lua does have a sleep function hense why I don't have a working beta out.
thanks kitanoi!
(03-01-2015, 07:28 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 07:02 AM)vpunch Wrote:  For GP farming, it's triple triad vs. NPCs all the way. The Imperial guy can be beaten almost 100% with a basic beastmen deck, with very limited logic needed for card placement.

If you had a decent chocobo racing module you would make way way more doing chocobo racing. Have you guys not dont racing. every 20 chocobo rating you get an increase in MGP, you can approach 300 rating on your chocobo, maybe higher. within 2 weeks of botting your bird you would be making a hefty 400 ish mgp in 3 minutes. triad is for short term mgp

From what I've seen doing R160 races, the MGP does not scale that high. I can also make 180 MGP/minute farming triple triad which beats any possible rewards doing racing...
(03-03-2015, 11:03 PM)vpunch Wrote:  From what I've seen doing R160 races, the MGP does not scale that high. I can also make 180 MGP/minute farming triple triad which beats any possible rewards doing racing...

r160 gives 160 for first. it should go up to r300. it may only give 300 mgp, the race times at that level should be about 1 minute 10 to a minute 20. Racing imo is more fun reliable and easily automated. i wake up to a tastey 10k+ in the mornings.

TT card farming is good mgp / h (far superior before your pedigree gets high up). At best its slightly better then a rank 9 pedigree racer
I setup a G15 macro for it but it sounds like there is a better way. look forward to the results of the discovery.

Here is an Ahk macro that might work rather well. Runs in the background sends to FFXIV
** EDITED 3/3/2015 11:15pm EST Not enough time built in for worst case **
Code:
;
; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x
; Language:       English
; Platform:       Win9x/NT
; Author:         A.N.Other <myemail@nowhere.com>
;
; Script Function:
;    Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in your Windows folder)
;

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen

; Control S to Start
^S::
looping=true
; Start Loop
Loop
{
if looping=false
break
; Create Window Tool Tip to show # of Races
tooltip, `nCurrent Race # : %A_Index%`n, 0, 0
; Join Race (LEFT THE DIALOGUE UP IN CASE WE ARE RUNNING
; WE WONT RUN FORWARD IF TEXT IS UP
sleep, 1000
ControlSend, , {Numpad0}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
sleep, 1000
sleep, 1000
sleep, 1000
sleep, 1000
sleep, 1000
sleep, 1500
ControlSend, , {Numpad4}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
sleep, 1500
sleep, 35000
sleep, 1000
; Race Joined Wait to Skip Cutscene
sleep, 10000
ControlSend, , {Esc}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
sleep, 3000
; Cutscene Skipped Wait for Race to Start and press UP
; 20 Seconds is in case another player is there and holds up the start
sleep, 30000
ControlSend, , {w down}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
sleep, 50000
ControlSend, , {w up}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
sleep, 1000
; Try to use a skill if we picked anything up
ControlSend, , {1}, ahk_class FFXIVGAME
sleep, 2000
sleep, 35000
sleep, 1000
sleep, 2000
sleep, 35000
sleep, 1000
sleep, 2000
; Padding in case race started late
sleep, 37000
sleep, 10000
}

; ALT S to STOP
!s::
looping=false
Anyone have an AHK macro or anything like that until/if mmo minion does something?

(03-03-2015, 11:55 PM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  
(03-03-2015, 11:03 PM)vpunch Wrote:  From what I've seen doing R160 races, the MGP does not scale that high. I can also make 180 MGP/minute farming triple triad which beats any possible rewards doing racing...

r160 gives 160 for first. it should go up to r300. it may only give 300 mgp, the race times at that level should be about 1 minute 10 to a minute 20. Racing imo is more fun reliable and easily automated. i wake up to a tastey 10k+ in the mornings.

TT card farming is good mgp / h (far superior before your pedigree gets high up). At best its slightly better then a rank 9 pedigree racer

Thing is even if TT is slightly better, the biggest grind is pedigree stuff so it does two things at once.
would we be allowed to upload a non minion script (something like ahk)? I'm not sure if that is against the rules.
(03-04-2015, 03:30 AM)Rustyclippers Wrote:  would we be allowed to upload a non minion script (something like ahk)? I'm not sure if that is against the rules.

Good question. probably should have checked before I posted mine ><