Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
ffxiv_helpers.lua console error
I get this spammed in my console randomly when I do unspoiled gathering (since a couple days ago or so):

[Image: b4b888b374.png]

How do I fix?
(I can self fix temporarily by reloading a couple times, but it eventually gets back to the error after sitting at an unspoiled node)
Basically means that one of your locations is messed up. It would only receive that error if one of the locations has no markers on the mesh (or the .info file for that mesh is corrupted).
It is pre-checking the mesh's info file for the destination, and iterating through the list to find the nearest aetheryte to that marker. In your case, it was unable to load the info file or there were no markers on it.
That explains a lot. It seems the error would only pop when it was about to head to east shroud. Checked my .info file and it seemed normal, but the markers weren't loading by the bot. I restored one of my backup .info for that zone and it seems to have fixed it.

I can't figure out why it keeps corrupting/deleting the markers of my *.info files only. For now, I just made a fresh backup of those and copy paste whenever there's a problem.
(03-09-2015, 07:38 AM)fxfire Wrote:  in which folderpath are you having minion ?

D:\FFXIV\FFXIVMINION

Separate hard-drive for stuff. My windows is on C:.