Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Wards not working on Unspoiled Nodes
Hey all,

I'm using Saik's Cluster skill profile to use the ward skills while gathering clusters, but it won't seem to use ward skills while gathering them. If I set other skills, they work, but just the ward skills won't work. All settings are as the other skills, but it seems like the wards won't fire off.

Any help would be appreciated.
have you tried making your own? checking buff profiles? or asking saik in his thread. I dont his skill profile to tell ya what could be wrong.
saiks profile for unspoiled clusters work fine with the wards did you add his skillmanager profiles to your skillmanager profile folder?
Alil this happened to me after the last update also. If you just clear the profile and add back in the 6 wards, then save, it'll work fine.
It's weird because when I make my own profile with wards, it still doesn't work. :( I clicked enable, and unspoiled node, and specified "Fire Cluster" as the item to use that ward on. Also, his skill profile is in the correct place.

Still doesn't work...
Make sure you've added the appropriate Ward skills to your hotbar if they aren't native to your class.
your skill should look like the pic i attached and it should work then on the node. just dont forget to tell the bot which profile to use in the marker manager.
(03-09-2015, 01:23 PM)Ace Wrote:  Make sure you've added the appropriate Ward skills to your hotbar if they aren't native to your class.

And if you do this, always Reload the bot to make it realize you've got new skills~