Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
My NIN Profile
Idk why, the dps of your profile is around 490, but the original one is around 540
you maybe noticed recently we had many updates, that's im sure why the dps decresed, my profile before those updates was around 560~. i wouldnot be suprised the dps decreases because of the new skillmgr.lua ( not the first time it does this ).
I almost had a run with flawless mudras (only had 1 bunny) so I'd say this is great work Kyle

I'll be continuing to test it and provide feedback
I'm sure removing a few profile skills is what made the DPS good. Definitely wasn't the immense skill manager changes released a day or 2 prior.
You guys really crack me up that you think removing a few skills out of my profile suddenly made it good.
Ace your profile was awesome, no doubt. But removing the aoe's was pretty helpfull when it comes to certain phases. And i tried the filters but they did not really do anything (or I didn't notice so far)
same as Illua.
@Ace , the problem isnt really the dps, the biggest issue is bunnies. so less things on = less chances to get bunnies . if i removed it that's for a good reason . AOE's are not very helpfull except in maybe WoD. no doubt on your profiles, they works very good .
tho some things are for most of the time useless , like death blossom which is a TP drain for damages it does .
if i rework some profiles , that's only to make 'em better , that's all.
You have to actually set the filters up on the skills. Removing the skills altogether is the lazy way to do it. The intention of the profile having all of the abilities is so that you can enable/disable them, set filters if wanted, etc.

Removing the extra skills, provides no fixes for the bunnies. I fixed the bunnies in skillmanager with hours and hours of testing. You're just taking a placebo pill by removing them and thinking that's what fixed it.
what can i say .... that's maybe what i deserve when i wanna try to help the communauty.
at least unlike 80% of subscribers here i spend hours and hours like to you to try to find ideas to fix problems , help people , and gives feedback . and i dont even ask for donations . but if you want me to , Ace , i can stop . np.
Idk really what the issue is but I do know Kyle's profile brings my dps atleast 30-40 dps higher than the One the comes with the bot, one issue I've had like a day or two ago is that after a new skillmanager update sometime 2 days ago dps drastically went down from 490-520 to 420-450
I'm not saying anyone is wrong but if people wanna help in some way to improve why not right?

It would be nice to have a dropbox of all the skillmanager versions so we have a choice on what version we would want to use to fit our needs, I'm sure Ace's new skillmanager update works better for others and doesn't work just as good for some people, just different prefferences I'd say, I personally perefer Kyle's profile since I haven't had bunny issues with his and im doing a little well over 500-600+ dps with his profile. But that doesn't mean your profile is bad either.

Though I do not see the point of Bashing on the guy for trying something different on helping the community.
Please, you can do whatever the fuck you like. Just know how idiotic it is that you can simultaneously take credit for fixing DPS and mudras, and then pawn it off on me when one guy says his DPS is lower.

I don't usually involve myself in threads, because most of you don't understand the code well enough to even almost comment as to what the actual problems are, but I get a little pissed off when someone tries to take credit for my work and then piss all over it on the flipside.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you can't see specifically what is causing the DPS to change, then what you know, is nothing, and everything you could possibly say to back up your theory, is a guess, pure and simple.