Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
My NIN Profile
Totally agree with Contamination

The purpose of the thread is quite clear and its to help the community out so I am not quite sure where all this hostility is coming in

More options for the community is healthier anyway
(03-16-2015, 05:02 PM)Ace Wrote:  one guy says his DPS is lower.

And maybe someone reads oh that profile does 666 DPS and then they expecting to do 666 DPS but getting only 333 DPS because they have a different gear profile/weapon. so a change in the skillmanager might of tweaked the performance somewhat but for it to make dps drop by 10's of dps i doub that is the cause, so tweak gear and you might hit the dps you seek.
The issue is that Kyle profile isnt what made the dps better its the fixes to the skill manager if you used kyles profile on old skill manager you would of seen lower dps then you see now. Removing the aoe doesnt fix the skill manager. You need to set up filters so it only aoes when you want it to.
i didnt say it was increasing the dps, i said i did that to avoid bunnies, of course there was still bunnies, but significantly less since less mudras to cast .
dont get me wrong
Question. How would I go about switching it to only use raiton if foe is up and fuma if not?
skill manager >
for raiton :
raiton > Target buff > Has Buffs 140.

For fuma :
Fuma > Target buff > Missing Buffs 140.
Anyone around ilvl 117? I am 117 with a diamond dagger and getting 380-390 on test dummy after 8 minutes. Is that what I should expect? This profile got me back into playing NIN so I am not sure if that's acceptable or if I should alter anything on my end. Thanks!
Ilvl does not dictate how much damage your ninja will do. It's the stats you focus on and how you built the char up, there's certain gears the ninja's shouldn't wear and some that they should. For Example crit as opposed to skill speed or ironworks as opposed to dreadwyrm, Diamond Weapons as opposed to High Allagan Weapons, etc. It depends on what stat your gear gives. The profile do what it's supposed to do but you gotta make sure you are geared properly and not look at yourself according to ilvl, I do around 490-520 with this profile. But I don't use ironworks or dreadwyrm
Wow I do over 100 less. I'm doing something wrong. I thought Wdmg and rotation were the main factors in DPS. Someone told me at ilvl 113 that they were getting 490 with 110 wpn with the same profile. I just can't imagine doing 100 less dps with a higher dmg weapon and more dex. I meet the accuracy requirement for flanking for T12 so I know I can't lower that. Again, I just can't imaging subtracting SS to gain det or crit will increase my DPS by 100.

Diamond Blade
H.A. Striking head
Gloam body -------Aug. Iron Choker Aiming
Gloam hands -------- Iron Ear. Aiming
Dreadwyrm Belt scouting -------- Ice Bracelet Aiming
Gloam legs --------- Aug. Iron Ring Aiming
Gloam feet --------- Iron Ring Aiming

Acc: 531, Crt: 491, Det: 305, DEX: 590, SS: 479
mind talking about stuff you wearing somewhere else please ? this is not a "how-to-gear-up" thread . thx