Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
My NIN Profile
Thanks for the help Kyle. I added the 140 to has on raiton starter and 140 to missing on fuma and it still used raiton. I then tried just deactivating raiton and it instead stopped and stood there for a second before moving along. Is there another possibility I missed?
been playing with it more and in my limited understanding of the profile editor I have failed to even get fuma to go off ever.
Kyle, I am not wanting to know how to gear up. This profile isn't working for me. I manually, DPS'd and got near 500 DPS but with your profile on the same target and same gear I get 380-390. On some mobs it just spams mutilate. I am trying to help diagnose all the beta problems since that's why you released it. Please, do not ask people to help with the script then bash them for trying to help. I am on your side here trying to help the community. There may be people with the same problem as me that aren't speaking up and by addressing the issue I can hopefully make the profile better.
Hey Kyle was wondering if you do have a few moments of free time to tweak this profile if you could look into the raiton vs fuma tradeoff. I tried making the changes myself but the profile seems to just not want to cast fuma and I can't figure out why. here is what i was reading up on that prompted me to look into this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2..._may_help/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_mb9uiQZL4

http://solitude.guildwork.com/_/alecs-ninja-guide

The idea is that the final potency of fuma is not that far off of raiton when foe req is not up. Fuma will not eat into your GCD while raiton will especially with mudra lag present. Also being a 2 step mudra there is less chance for bunny. I wish I could figure out how to change it myself. I tried adding the 140 to has buffs on raiton and missing buff on fuma and it still seems to cast raiton. I then disabled the raiton starter and they bot would just stand there during that part of the rotation. I really appreciate you putting the time and effort into this profile. Just trying to see if I could help. Thanks!
i know what you mean, i have checked that guide also.

i'll check on it!

EDIT :
hope its what you wanna

tested with a mule toon in pt who uses foe to make sure.

made it on-the-fly, so dont forget to let me know if there's some bugs. tested on a dummy with no parses on, just to check with Foe's if it works or no .

Attached Files
.rar   Ninja Evo.rar (Size: 2.97 KB / Downloads: 57)
This... this is perfect. I parsed until I ran out of TP and sat 600+. Haven't tested to see if raiton will proc with foe yet but im gonna give it some coil time tonight with parse. Thumbs up man.
you are welcome
This boosted my DPS up, as well. Thank you for your contributions, Kyle. Appreciate you.
updated the .rar above to the main page.
Ran it through a T13 clear last night. Worked as intended with raiton and fuma swapping. Moved a couple things around to different filters such as toggling dancing edge off and huton up on filter 1 so as to allow warrior to be responsible for debuff etc. 580 while in first phase and dropping to 520ish as I have to dip around to adds and back. Really a wonderful profile now.