Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
My choco racing loop AHK
Every part is working perfectly on both pc's, thank you so much! Your notes and it displaying the color in the pixel made it incredibly easy to set up.
I want to know, which position should I use, Absolute, Relative, or Client.
The Coordmode for edb6377's script is "Screen" which in Windowspy would be the "absolute" value.
So, I am sure I am doing this incorrectly but here is what I did and it is not accepting the duty. Will anyone mind telling me what step I missed?

1. Activated the script, waited for the duty window to pop then went to the purple balloon and found the coordinates there.
2. Went into the script, replaced the coordinates for ready race to the ones I found for the purple balloon, and relaunched the script.
3. When it got to ready race it said a color in the tool tip but when i hovered around the purple balloon the color that window spy was showing did not match what the tooltip said. I moved the cursor all around the purple balloon and none of the pixels matched the tool tip.
The color in the tooltip is the color it detected at the coordinates you setup in the scripts at that exact pixel. Try to replace the color with that.

To give you an idea if you have the right one. When you stat up the pixel it will state a color.. when the window pops it should be a different stable color. If that is what happens just put that color in and it should go on next launch.
Code:
PixelGetColor, color, 1560, 510 <== COORDS FOR CHECKING COLOR
tooltip, Race Ready Color: %color%`n, 0, 50, 3 ;Create Window Tool Tip to show color at location
if color = 0xD6226B <==COLOR SHOULD MATCH THE TOOLTIP

That last line you would put the color in so that it kicks.
Got it working. It did 120 runs overnight until it got stuck on the "pay for race" screen for some reason. But I am going to call it working! Thanks for tips everyone!
I think the change they added to sagolli desert may have benefited this script even more. I was getting 4-7th 80% of the time before patch and now I have gotten 1-4th the last 10 runs. With the MGP boost and placing higher it looks like my time to 1 million MGP will get halved. Writing all this to say thank you for the script as it is even better than before!
i cant get this to work could it be because im running multiple bots(though only 1 bot using the AHK script)
why is it giving me error to parse line SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

I copy and paste the code only..what did i do wrong? =/
I can't even get it to start lol, I installed AHK, copy and paste the code into a .ahk file, ran it, and nothing happens :(