Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
[module] LedgendaryFisher v1.4.5 (update: 15-08-23)
(04-01-2015, 03:04 PM)Ace Wrote:  I added the sync_adjust back to the fishing module yesterday. Didn't realize this was still necessary since mine hasn't needed it in a while, but I guess it's still useful under certain circumstances.

Yeh, from the very short tests I did it seems to be dependent on the angle you approach the fishing spot. The facing manouver performed before casting only affects the character client side (making cast action available, but other things resolved serverside)?
I originally added the syncadjust cne/task just to deal with teleporting issues we had, where I had to trigger a movement file or the cast would never become available. It's a little different movement than our normal stuff, maybe that's why it works, I dunno.
(04-01-2015, 01:33 PM)Jensen490 Wrote:  Good addon. Started out working well, but I've run in to a problem. I can't add any new fish to the list and the Targets list has disappeared.

Edit: Just figured out this problem happens when trying to add Zalera, Beguiler Chub, Oschon's Print and Gigantshark.

Haven't been able to reproduce this myself, if you get this error again with the latest version, could you check the console and see if there's any error indications in there?
Lots of bad weather this Easter, so lots of time to code!

The module has recieved a major overhaul and it's scope has been extended. It now handles most things that you would need as a fisher (leveling, ledgendaries, gathering crafting mats and fish for levequests)

Se OP for more info on v1.1. WIll update OP later tonight to make it more understandable.
Thanks so much for this addon, it's pretty damn awesome.

For those of you who want a way to locally track what you've caught so far, i made an excel document with the fish listed by release, it's probably not the best, but good way to mark them off.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndvyn6cvq7xwyc....xlsx?dl=0

[Image: 2r2yqaa.jpg]
is there a way to edit the "trash fish" list (blacklisted fish for release) add/remove? I noticed in the previous version there was a blacklist.info file, not in the newest one though.

Also, i keep getting this error when i load up legendaryfisher now

[Image: 2e1u69c.jpg]

edit: removal / install of latest .net and new install of minion+addon fixed.
nice addon, how do i set everything up to level from 1-50? when i select the leveling profile the addon wants me to select a target fish it seems

Thank you very much for this addon tho, i will use it alot for sure
(04-07-2015, 09:42 PM)noescape Wrote:  is there a way to edit the "trash fish" list (blacklisted fish for release) add/remove? I noticed in the previous version there was a blacklist.info file, not in the newest one though.

I reworked how fish are added to the blacklist is the last version, now it reads the tags in FishData on each fish to either add or remove it to the blacklist based on which options that are check in the settings. (It always releases fish that isn't used for crafting, leves or is a ledgendary).
Could add some option to blacklist/whitelist specific fish if it would be of any use?

(04-07-2015, 09:42 PM)noescape Wrote:  Also, i keep getting this error when i load up legendaryfisher now

[Image: 2e1u69c.jpg]

edit: removal / install of latest .net and new install of minion+addon fixed.

This is due to http://en.ff14angler.com/skywatcher/ not rendering properly (due to it's database being out of date I think).
The weathercollector program expects the list to look a certain way, and if doesn't it throws this error (tries to access an element that doesn't exist), planning on adding a fix later. The module works fine even when this error appears, so it's just an annoying popup atm.

(04-07-2015, 10:50 PM)Marsiko Wrote:  nice addon, how do i set everything up to level from 1-50? when i select the leveling profile the addon wants me to select a target fish it seems

Thank you very much for this addon tho, i will use it alot for sure

When selecting the Leveling profile and the press the edit profile button you should get something looking like this:
[Image: leveling.png?raw=1]

if there is an OK next to any of the locations, it should be in you leveling range and the bot will head there and fish if you enable it.
If there's a LVL next to it, it's out of your level range (either too high or too low)
If there's a B next to the location you're missing the set bait for this location. Clicking the missing bait button will display all the bait you'll need to buy from NPC.

Tip: a good place to buy bait is the junkmonger NPC in housing zones, they stock pretty much all available bait.
Hello,

I have an issue. I play with French client and the addon tell me that i have no bait (but i have the first 20 baits until lvl 35).

I think the modul don't find bait due to the french name ?

console : Looking for bait named
Could not find bait! Attempting to use current bait

But nothing appears...

Thank you !
(04-08-2015, 06:55 PM)BarBeuH Wrote:  Hello,

I have an issue. I play with French client and the addon tell me that i have no bait (but i have the first 20 baits until lvl 35).

I think the modul don't find bait due to the french name ?

console : Looking for bait named
Could not find bait! Attempting to use current bait

But nothing appears...

Thank you !

Yeh, module only works with english client atm (should have mentioned this before..) since it's using names of items. Looking into moving it over to using IDs in the near future.