Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Ninja - Ace
Shukuchi probably should be tied to a certain filter really, I just didn't care enough to do it for myself, it was more of a "can I make this work" type thing, and I left it as an example so that others could just modify it for themselves rather than leaving it out completely.

"HP Advantage" is a new condition I built that basically evaluates your HP in comparison to the enemies. Instead of evaluating a set HP amount, it allows me to evaluate it based on how much more HP an enemy has. "HP Advantage >= 2" basically says that it will only execute the ability if the enemy has at least twice as much HP as me.
Thank you Ace
Your explanation is easy to understand
new function is very good for DoT skills
HP Advantage is fantastic, been trying to think of a way to resolve that issue and that's a really good solution.
it still only do shuriuken all the time no other ninjutsu O.o why?
It does all of the ninjutsus.
getting same problem as Nyomaru, doing shuriken all the time. tested on dummy lv 50 , then on a lv 1 , aswell in FCoB (T11) , it only spam shuriken, no others ninjutsus. btw may i suggest you something ? in the rotation, u should do jugulate after mutilate, mutilate has a 30 sec DoT which is good with jugulate cooldown.
Also , B4B should be in first before Internal release. the reason is IR have a 15s effect, B4B is a 20 sec one.
(04-16-2015, 04:42 AM)Kyle Wrote:  getting same problem as Nyomaru, doing shuriken all the time. tested on dummy lv 50 , then on a lv 1 , aswell in FCoB (T11) , it only spam shuriken, no others ninjutsus. btw may i suggest you something ? in the rotation, u should do jugulate after mutilate, mutilate has a 30 sec DoT which is good with jugulate cooldown.
Also , B4B should be in first before Internal release. the reason is IR have a 15s effect, B4B is a 20 sec one.

I was having the same problem, then I noticed that for some reason this profile seems to only work on bosses, it doesn't work well on dummies, trash mobs, or low level mobs. Might be the HP thing that was implemented?
Not sure what you mean by "work". It doesn't do dancing edge and dots and stuff on trash mobs.. and does Katon/Doton on large trash packs.. but that's all intentional.
Suiton gets used on bosses and Raiton will get used if you follow it up with a Sneak Attack to get the vulnerability debuff that triggers Kassatsu. It's all pretty basic stuff..
but why on dummy only use the shuriuken and no huton?
Because striking dummies have very little HP, thus it considers them as trash mobs.