Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Ninja - Ace
ok i got it, that's because of the new HP advantage right ? so thats why it only "works" on high HP mobs, and not on dummies right ?
Yea, on a dummy you're only seeing the trash mob rotation.
one thing i dont get , its why it doesnt use mutilate ? i have checked all conditions, and i have see nothing wrong, any idea ?
Edit: nvm figured why
Hey Ace i was trying out your profile last night and i noticed something. Sometimes after it uses shadowfang it will use dancing edge or aoelian edge depending on what is needed. But since they are combo moves it of course ignores the affect. Also i tried the default one with the profile and it does the same thing. I am not sure how much the two profiles have in common but i thought i should let you know.
(04-16-2015, 04:06 PM)Kyle Wrote:  one thing i dont get , its why it doesnt use mutilate ? i have checked all conditions, and i have see nothing wrong, any idea ?
Edit: nvm figured why

i'm trying to get mutilate to work myself what did you change? min sharing? ^^
Is there anything special you have to do for this to work, When I get in combat nothing happens. Yet when I use default, its fine. Any ideas?
Shouldn't require anything special? It's just another profile.. it does nothing at all?
so this is the best assis so far for ninja ? it doesn't apply mutilate :(
is there a way to turn off the aoe skills??
Love the profile Ace, works perfectly for me. The features like Shukuchi are really cool even if I personally have no use for them. Thanks for all the hard work.