Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Ninja - Ace
Ace, i found a little thing. After sneak / trick attack, etc, futon... When ninjutsu turn back on, minion cast directly fuma shiruken :/ but sneak attack are up sometimes just after 1 or 2 sec. Is it possible to wait ninjustu cast if sneak /trick attack cd are under 5 sec if kassatsu is up ? exemply. im exlain, on t13 sometime minion dont have the time to use kassatsu because you move always, so i lost dps when fuma cast actived and no wait just for 1 or 2 sec cd of sneak /trick attack (and already kassatsu ready).

exemply : fuma shiruken other skill checks is not ready 2264 and if 2250/2258 cd time under 5 sec (i dont know how do it and i try to find it )

nb: oh, and very nice work for your profile ;)

after some research :

[Image: mini_943614test.jpg]

is it good Ace ?
I know the bots barely been back up but here's the probs I've been running into. Constant rabbits if I don't have huton up before I actually enter combat. If I do then everything runs smooth. Aside from that things seem mostly ok.

This prob is on all nin profiles i try, not just yours btw.

edit - after playing with it a bit it appears that its skipping the opening mudra combo for everything. So huton is just doing : chi > ten, suiton is going chi > jin, etc.
try turn off katon starter and the one below it it may help

edit: i think the problem is that the bot doesn't recognize levels? so it get confused with what goes after ten etc?

edit 2: deleted my old, downloaded Ace's original and did some cleaning.. (seems to work on grind but paralysis screws you up) not perfect i'm afraid

.zip   Ninja-Ace2.zip (Size: 3.83 KB / Downloads: 24)
Couple quests in and this works a lot better for solo'ing so far. Thanks for the update!
(06-21-2015, 12:40 PM)AbbyBaby Wrote:  try turn off katon starter and the one below it it may help

edit: i think the problem is that the bot doesn't recognize levels? so it get confused with what goes after ten etc?

edit 2: deleted my old, downloaded Ace's original and did some cleaning.. (seems to work on grind but paralysis screws you up) not perfect i'm afraid

I too am having this issue.
I tried to modify your profile by adding Armor Crush..

As soon as I added Armor Crush, the Bot started to freak out and spamming Jin only... Any idea why?
Because you broke the skill order, have to update the "Next Skill Prio" for all Ninjutsu items.
Any chance for an update in the coming days?
I haven't touched my Ninja since HW release, since I play Warrior mainly, so it's not likely.
I made an update by myself...
So far everything is working for me.

I disabled Shukuchi and Throw in Skill-List.

I added Duality, Armor Crush and Dream within a Dream.

Duality will be used when: Target got Dancing Edge or Storms Eye Debuff.
After Duality this profile will use Aeolian Edge.

Dream Within a Dream will be used as soon as the target got Dancing Edge or Storms Eye Debuff.

Armor Crush will be used as soon as Huton Duration is 25 secs. or lower.

I Hope it's fine for you, Ace :)

Attached Files
.rar   Ninja-Ace-AngelolUpdate.rar (Size: 3.54 KB / Downloads: 36)