Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Chocobo AHK
Only for Maiden races?
Can he take R-40 and next?

Edit: nwm work as chars few hours and level 20!
MAX Physical&Endurance to 1rase 3rd to 5-position is I will take
Thanks!
nvm ill stop trying to make chocobo racing work
I have a smal problem.

When ever my chocobo gets slower (The Red Text Appears) he stops running even though he has over 50% Stamina.

I think the problem is that the COlor changes it is flashing while running. I don't want him to stop running. Also He only runs when I mark the colored Stamina. He doesn't even start when I select the Black area.

Maybe something in your script is broken?

Could you supply the Source? I would fixi it myself but I will not try to disamble the packed exe file.
Ok I managed to change some setting in the script.

Funny enough now it puts me to 1-4 most times 2 I am really suprised.
Winning best place is only determinded by the start position and If I get the Blue or red boost.
Is it possible to get an update. It doesn't seem to work anymore
Update please. I beg thee. Have mercy on this sinful botter oh great Chocobo Racing Script giver. Have mercy and give us your divine blessing!

;T^T
If the script part of this stopped working it is likely due to changes in the UI, Changing the POS and Colors to be appropriate should have it working again. Its just a matter of finding out where it is not working and modifying that section.
(07-20-2015, 01:09 PM)edb6377 Wrote:  If the script part of this stopped working it is likely due to changes in the UI, Changing the POS and Colors to be appropriate should have it working again. Its just a matter of finding out where it is not working and modifying that section.

I would very much like this fixed. How do I open it so I can give it a go? I've never tried this before

Edit:

Edit it so I can make it work again
I get this error when I compile the script.

[Image: msdvzt.jpg]

I copy the code ebd posted and put it into notepad with the extension au3. I'm not sure if I've doing this right but this is the error I get. The Chocobo Racing Exe that KaWe posted isn't working anymore so I'm trying to find out how to fix it.

Edit: Nevermind, I was doing it wrong but still this is pretty frustrating to get to work for my client. It gets stuck in Sprinting mode and doesn't go through the results window and requeue. I need to reload the script each time.

Edit 2: After a good 4-5 hours of trial and error I got it to work for my client. I miss KaWe's though. RIP