Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
Avoid AOE and hitbox position broken.
the movement wasnt a bug in hte first place it was working as intended, It was random movments put in to combat because players dont just sit there and attack in one spot. so again it comes down to missunderstanding what working as intended of the feature. It works fine for every melee class except a tank hense him giving the option to turn it off. I'm currently running 10 bots in melee grinding fates and it works fine. the movement you are seeing has nothing to do with avoid aoe. its random movements added to melee characters. Its totaly different then avoid aoe.
(04-15-2015, 05:55 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Since we are reporting issues here, I have noticed that switching modes (like from dps to crafter and back) will turn ON the skip dialogue hack (even though it stays uncheked) You have to open the hacks section, and toggle it back off to work normally until you switch roles again.. Usually not an issue, but makes you miss some important dialogues every now and then.

It's not really the class that's important here, it's the mode. Some modes and tasks inherently need certain options turned on to function properly, but they should revert back to the persisted settings the player manually chose once switched back. I.E., if Grind mode is switched to, it will enable Avoid AOE, and at certain points even enable/disable "Skip Dialogue" in order to interact with navigational NPC's.

It could be possible that the bot is being stopped mid-task in such a task before it has the opportunity to re-set the dialogue, but I can add an additional check for such a situation.

In regards to the melee positioning, I'll see if I can make it more realistic.
you can just turn the feature off as well biz and it works exactly like it did before the patch.
I can only assume random movement is in preparation for the frontline changes, that said, it does look very jerky. Having aoe avoidance on at startup is a little irritating, particularly afk with restarts. None of this is gamebreaking, but when spiritbonding as a warrior /w fates, it does look a bit suspicious that I run out of every aoe. I just turn off boss fates, so no big deal. Just some feedback, do with it as you will. All told, I'm very happy with the development.
(04-15-2015, 02:41 PM)Cichard Wrote:  It works fine for every melee class except a tank hense him giving the option to turn it off.

Is the problem of positioning resolved?

Do you know if it is still trying to stand in the exact center of a mob all the time? It looks very unnatural and mechanically. I tested this with Paladin in grind mode. Untick the option will solve this issue?
(04-15-2015, 07:53 PM)bizzmo Wrote:  
(04-15-2015, 02:41 PM)Cichard Wrote:  It works fine for every melee class except a tank hense him giving the option to turn it off.

Is the problem of positioning resolved?

Do you know if it is still trying to stand in the exact center of a mob all the time? It looks very unnatural and mechanically. I tested this with Paladin in grind mode. Untick the option will solve this issue?

if you do not like the random movment you can untick that option and the bot runs exactly like it did before the addition of that feature, i think you are confusing bug, with not understanding a feature.
deleted