Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Assist question
Hello,

I started using assist. And I encountered one problem (in my situation). I am often doing WOD and of course die quite often. The assist tool automatically teleports me to the spawn point. Is it possible to turn this off and leave the character on the ground dead?

Sincerely,
Zanuffas
Moreover, a strange thing happened do not know if this is assist fault, but it started after I used it. When I am grinding and tick "do fates" the bot only stands still and does not do any fates nor kill mobs

I checked console and this is what i receive: http://imgur.com/GYZHdBL
you need to remove the taskmanager addon.
(04-25-2015, 01:48 PM)Cichard Wrote:  you need to remove the taskmanager addon.

Thank you, and what about assist module is it possible to cancel the return to respawn point after death?
[Image: 2kuyyHH.png] I have no idea what you mean. I run assist alot and it never auto accepts the return to respawn after death. it only does that in duty mode.
(04-29-2015, 01:04 PM)Cichard Wrote:  [Image: 2kuyyHH.png] I have no idea what you mean. I run assist alot and it never auto accepts the return to respawn after death. it only does that in duty mode.

Okay thank you for checking I will try to look up what is wrong.
it maybe caused by an addon you are running.
Task master likely releases once dead.

Also make sure you have the new one not an old one. If its the new one it wont effect your other functions when its disabled.

You can tell because it has an autostart option.