Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Thank You Thread
(05-07-2015, 12:57 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 12:26 AM)Cichard Wrote:  its 20k + 200 transactions of "goods and Services"

if you dont have both then you are fine, if they send the money to you as "friends and family" that is considered a "gift" which doesnt have to be claimed when buying a house.

Mr. Know it all tries to strike again! (Seriously get off my post nitwit) This is a Thank You thread, not an all Hail Jackie thread! There is a reason it's to the developers and not to the poor customer service you provide. Seriously you are getting irritating!!! lol I suggest you do more research! Provide your links as well!

Under the legislation, we'll report to the IRS the total payment volume received by US account holders whose payments exceed both of these levels in a calendar year:

US$20,000 in gross payment volume from sales of goods or services in a single year

200 separate payments for goods or services in the same year
IRC Section 6050W applies to all payment processors, including PayPal. Our goal is to help PayPal sellers understand and comply with the new requirements.

Gifts can be considered services if you are audited and can't provide where 20k has come from. Trust me! I KNOW! It already happened to me lol... obviously Jackie you don't make enough to worry about it lol I dare you to try and claim 20k worth in gifts to an auditor lol

Also if you are purchasing a home you have to provide full tax returns for the last 2 years. And, reported all income. If you are obviously over the 20k mark, yes the under writer will ask for it when you are buying a house!

~Ham Materia sales have been slow, BCIII and Master Demi still been hot cakes though~

first off I am not Hijacking your thread i was agreeing with you, but you left out the part of the 200 transactions, so i added that. You need to tone it down a notch. and what you quoted from Paypal is exactly what i said. 20k+200 transactions.

I doubt this is a "thank you" thread, its more a "look how much money i made" thread "look at me" thread. Just like you use to do in teh skype chan before everyone got tired of it.

I'm sure the devs are happy the bot is working well for you, I'm sure you are happy at how much money you made, there are better ways to show your appreciation to the devs with out posting $ amounts, you want to inflate your ego by getting people to OOO AAAAAHHH about how much money you made last year.

I try and make a simple statement about the US rules for paypal, which the tax rules for paypal are different for different countries, and you blow it way out of proportion just to cause drama.
(05-07-2015, 01:59 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 01:52 AM)Sazabi Wrote:  Don't forget your soul :p

lol, this isn't even my 8 to 5er :P (besides, we all know we only use souls of blm anyway)

I'd be fine with 20k being my only source of income. I'm so tempted to invest in more accounts and quit my job. Closing till 3 am is getting to me.
I would wait after 3.0 coz no idea how long bit will be back up :)

A lot of hard work for the devs :) thanks in advance
brag or not i learned valuable information :^)
(05-07-2015, 02:25 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 12:57 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 12:26 AM)Cichard Wrote:  its 20k + 200 transactions of "goods and Services"

if you dont have both then you are fine, if they send the money to you as "friends and family" that is considered a "gift" which doesnt have to be claimed when buying a house.

Mr. Know it all tries to strike again! (Seriously get off my post nitwit) This is a Thank You thread, not an all Hail Jackie thread! There is a reason it's to the developers and not to the poor customer service you provide. Seriously you are getting irritating!!! lol I suggest you do more research! Provide your links as well!

Under the legislation, we'll report to the IRS the total payment volume received by US account holders whose payments exceed both of these levels in a calendar year:

US$20,000 in gross payment volume from sales of goods or services in a single year

200 separate payments for goods or services in the same year
IRC Section 6050W applies to all payment processors, including PayPal. Our goal is to help PayPal sellers understand and comply with the new requirements.

Gifts can be considered services if you are audited and can't provide where 20k has come from. Trust me! I KNOW! It already happened to me lol... obviously Jackie you don't make enough to worry about it lol I dare you to try and claim 20k worth in gifts to an auditor lol

Also if you are purchasing a home you have to provide full tax returns for the last 2 years. And, reported all income. If you are obviously over the 20k mark, yes the under writer will ask for it when you are buying a house!

~Ham Materia sales have been slow, BCIII and Master Demi still been hot cakes though~

first off I am not Hijacking your thread i was agreeing with you, but you left out the part of the 200 transactions, so i added that. You need to tone it down a notch. and what you quoted from Paypal is exactly what i said. 20k+200 transactions.

I doubt this is a "thank you" thread, its more a "look how much money i made" thread "look at me" thread. Just like you use to do in teh skype chan before everyone got tired of it.

I'm sure the devs are happy the bot is working well for you, I'm sure you are happy at how much money you made, there are better ways to show your appreciation to the devs with out posting $ amounts, you want to inflate your ego by getting people to OOO AAAAAHHH about how much money you made last year.

I try and make a simple statement about the US rules for paypal, which the tax rules for paypal are different for different countries, and you blow it way out of proportion just to cause drama.

No Jackie, it's precisely the bull you just posted! your assumptions are not warranted after every post I make. Since I've been posting, you COMMENT AFTER EVERY ONE OF THEM! and it's always condescending. Tone it down a notch, sure, after you jealousy and moderating ego boost takes it to someone else thread that really need's your assistance. I'm sorry you got jealous on skype, because I helped others find more ways to earn cash, rather than you taking advantage of them buy selling their gil at a higher cost so you could profit off their neglect. Don't come here with the oohhh ahhh's my friend, You are the chairman of the worse! Read your post around here, you blame the consumer for not being smart enough to handle the bot itself. Rather than relaxing and help (which is your job as customer service) you come and berate people that make post. Another prime example above. I'm sure though, you will just abuse your powers and edit threads to make yourself sounds better, and less like hater! Hense the reason you changed your name in the first place from Jackie to Cihard.
Again, if I wanted your opinion, I would ask for it~
first off i read EVERY post on the forums every day, I wasnt giving an assumption, you literally left out the part of the Tax info in regards to the 200 transactions of Goods and services. You took it the wrong way, you assumed i was being condescending. When infact i was agreeing with you but just giving more detail that you had left out.

secondly if you dont want people to reply to a post you make or to add info to the conversation then maybe you shouldnt post on public boards. I will comment in or to any post on this forum i wish, just as anyone else can do. as long as you are not calling people names, buying/selling, or being a total douche bag and its on topic.

and i didnt change my name from jackie to cichard, i was asked to change to keep my RMT business name seperate from the forum name. was not my choice.

so this thread has gotten wildly off topic, so lets reel it in a bit and put it back on topic of, tax information, paypal and thank yous to the devs.
I don't mind at all when people post, I do mind when you try and prove everything your way! It wasn't the paypal info, it was the YOU DONT NEED FOR A HOUSE! that made it another personal reason to try and prove me wrong, it's something you have been doing since day 1 I met you. Which was proven by your second post discrediting my original thread!

condescending
adj.adjective

Displaying a patronizingly superior attitude.

A better response for you might have been. "To add on to what thyword99 is saying is that might apply on 200 transactions. I personally haven't bought a house lately, and to my knowledge I'm unaware of you needing that paypal information." At-least then I would have taken you seriously.

and if you wanted to keep your business name and this seperate, then you shouldn't invite everyone to your skype channel lol
Are you two married to one another by any chance?
(05-07-2015, 02:56 AM)Sazabi Wrote:  Are you two married to one another by any chance?

Heck no! she's not my type!
(05-07-2015, 02:54 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  I don't mind at all when people post, I do mind when you try and prove everything your way! It wasn't the paypal info, it was the YOU DONT NEED FOR A HOUSE! that made your person another reason to try and prove me wrong, it's something you have been doing since day 1 I met you.

and if you wanted to keep your business name and this seperate, then you shouldn't invite everyone to your skype channel lol

right you said it your self..... if they make 20k they need to report it on taxes. If you add the missing part of 200 transactions, If they dont make 20k + 200 transactions paypal wont file, if paypal wont file then you wont need to report the income which wont be part of buying a house. Now granted if you put your paypal money directly in to your bank account then YES the underwriters will see this money being transferd in all the time and ask where its from. But if you do not do that and you keep your money in your paypal and use paypal with a debit card and have no overlap between paypal income and your normal bank account income, the underwriter wont know anything about it.

I just purchased a second home none of my paypal income was included in that because i keep my bank account money and my paypal money totaly seperate. I met the minimum income but not the transactions, so paypal never filed so i never had to report it on my taxes and did not have to report it to my loan agent. I wasnt claiming that income towards buying the house either.

i dont know how adding in missing information sounds like "Displaying a patronizingly superior attitude." when i literly said 2 short sentences totaly off topic not directed at anyone and with out any type of discuraging words.

i didt say hey dumbass or you idiot or dude!!! thats not RIGHT!!! i didnt say you where wrong i just filled in the missing info. I think you really need to relax, you are the one always blowing up.

Have a good night.