Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Thank You Thread
Back somewhat on topic of taxes, Has anyone accepted bitcoin as payment and ran into tax issues? i know some resellers offer it and paypal looks like it may be a pain in the ass as i get deeper into botting lol
(05-07-2015, 03:03 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(05-07-2015, 02:54 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  I don't mind at all when people post, I do mind when you try and prove everything your way! It wasn't the paypal info, it was the YOU DONT NEED FOR A HOUSE! that made your person another reason to try and prove me wrong, it's something you have been doing since day 1 I met you.

and if you wanted to keep your business name and this seperate, then you shouldn't invite everyone to your skype channel lol

right you said it your self..... if they make 20k they need to report it on taxes. If you add the missing part of 200 transactions, If they dont make 20k + 200 transactions paypal wont file, if paypal wont file then you wont need to report the income which wont be part of buying a house. Now granted if you put your paypal money directly in to your bank account then YES the underwriters will see this money being transferd in all the time and ask where its from. But if you do not do that and you keep your money in your paypal and use paypal with a debit card and have no overlap between paypal income and your normal bank account income, the underwriter wont know anything about it.

I just purchased a second home none of my paypal income was included in that because i keep my bank account money and my paypal money totaly seperate. I met the minimum income but not the transactions, so paypal never filed so i never had to report it on my taxes and did not have to report it to my loan agent. I wasnt claiming that income towards buying the house either.

i dont know how adding in missing information sounds like "Displaying a patronizingly superior attitude." when i literly said 2 short sentences totaly off topic not directed at anyone and with out any type of discuraging words.

i didt say hey dumbass or you idiot or dude!!! thats not RIGHT!!! i didnt say you where wrong i just filled in the missing info. I think you really need to relax, you are the one always blowing up.

Have a good night.

That's not entirely true nowdays, the underwriter can ask for any non reported income if they know it exist. Unless ofcourse like you said, you're just going to lie about it. That is entirely up to the person's conscious and moral code. People shouldn't hide, or have to, it's not illegal.

You have a good night as well~ I'm sure, will see you next post~
Ham, I have a friend who does a lot of bit coin stuff, he might have some advice for you. Hit me up on Skype, and I can get you in touch with him~
First, I would not tell anyone how much I am getting from botting. Why would you in the first place? It will put a red flag on the whole botting community.

Second, if you want to say thank you to the developers send a pm as posting like this is just bragging IMO.

Third, if you just want to inform people the benefits of using MMOMinion and the risks it entails you can just tell them that the higher you earn from your paypal transactions you may be subjected to an IRS audit and again without mentioning numbers. Remind them to read the policy of whatever middleman you are using.

IMO, this is not a thank you thread but more of a self validation, humblebrag thread.
(05-07-2015, 03:04 PM)mmominionaccount Wrote:  First, I would not tell anyone how much I am getting from botting. Why would you in the first place? It will put a red flag on the whole botting community.

Second, if you want to say thank you to the developers send a pm as posting like this is just bragging IMO.

Third, if you just want to inform people the benefits of using MMOMinion and the risks it entails you can just tell them that the higher you earn from your paypal transactions you may be subjected to an IRS audit and again without mentioning numbers. Remind them to read the policy of whatever middleman you are using.

IMO, this is not a thank you thread but more of a self validation, humblebrag thread.

Did Jackie ask you to post this? Looks like a starter account to me. He does need a couple people on his side (if that's not jackies account in the first place lol). Guess it goes with his threat of suspending my account. And to answer your question, I posted the minimum amount needed for paypal, Not actually how much I made. I honestly don't think you want to hear that, hence why I only posted 20k, to go a long with exactly as you stated (the IRS requirements) But since you think it's a bragging post anyway, just so you know, more than 60k was made from using mmominion! (and autodesynth tool) So flame me if you want, I honestly don't care. This Original post to to say thank you and inform people using paypal to watch out for the tax situations. Ham, asked a question so I answered why I ended up providing the all the information. Jackie added to the list of requirements, but wasn't entirely correct about under writers or auditors needs for a house. might be overacting but I'm tired of a shadow named Jackie posting after everything I say, and always in a corrective manor. It's like the little kid who won't leave you alone at recess.

Either way, this thread should be taken back to it's original content. Stop flaming my original intentions or why I did something. If you want to know more details or questions, just add me on Skype, and I will answer them.

Also, if you honestly think that would put you at risk in a botting community, you are in the beginning stages of botting or rmt. It's been around for years, and people make a ton of money from it.

And lastly if I want to post a Thank You, I will do it wherever I please!
thyword99 just because you are mad at me you dont need to take it out on other people. its easy to see this is not a starter account. just look at his join date. i am now closing this thread as its totaly derailed and shows no signs of coming back.

Like i said before i am sure the devs are grateful for you use of the bot and i am sure they value you as a customer. I am also happy for you that you get much use out of the bot and that you enjoy using it.