Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[REQ] PLD Profile
Yeh thats aces doing

Also i havnt tried his 2.1
this one... it's the one that's able to switch stances based on number of enemies. Filter 1 switches off Cure, Filter 2 switches off the stance switching. Probably I played around with the Circle of Scorn, since it went off when too far from mobs. Maybe you can improve on that...

and why are there BRD skills in the .2 version? Do you play PLD without job?

Attached Files
.zip   PLD.S.v2.1.lua.zip (Size: 2.41 KB / Downloads: 52)
probably because he can use it for leveling GLD.
(05-18-2015, 10:42 AM)TauTau Wrote:  this one... it's the one that's able to switch stances based on number of enemies. Filter 1 switches off Cure, Filter 2 switches off the stance switching. Probably I played around with the Circle of Scorn, since it went off when too far from mobs. Maybe you can improve on that...

and why are there BRD skills in the .2 version? Do you play PLD without job?

Yeh its my Glad/Pali profile.

I dont use the default ones.
(05-15-2015, 01:32 AM)sebbs Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/xelr1dj9jjn0z8...2.lua?dl=0

so i downloaded this and the other one mentioned here that are the 2 bad asses

I got to say both are bad ass but....

The modified version I like better BUT it uses to much TP to fast

The other version doesn't use flash as it should

Neither use fracture every 16 secs to refresh the mod your on or tanking.

Little bit of tweaking we could have a insane pally profile but I suck at doing stuff like that cause I tried to adjust one of the profiles and I think I messed it up lol.

If anyone wants to give me a crash course via team speak or something please pm me so I can start making profiles based off current content for all classes and ones for HIGH END server first raiding.

This bot is so amazing at how detailed you can get it beats out every bot I have ever tried or used.
I have reinstalled FF14, since Heaven's Ward will be out soon, and am in the process of remaking my profiles.
Warrior and Paladin are my priority. I will post them when I am happy with them.
(06-10-2015, 02:55 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  I have reinstalled FF14, since Heaven's Ward will be out soon, and am in the process of remaking my profiles.
Warrior and Paladin are my priority. I will post them when I am happy with them.

this is the best news I have heard all day. your profiles were amazing.
See how you go altering this.
Filter 1 off is tank mode.
Filter 1 on is dps.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khy5t9f7i5odnr...h.lua?dl=0
(06-10-2015, 02:55 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  I have reinstalled FF14, since Heaven's Ward will be out soon, and am in the process of remaking my profiles.

that's great news, thx in advance ;)
Both tank profiles added to my thread.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Various-...M-profiles