Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Avoid AOE Off LUA Mod
I have written an LUA Mod which will ensure Avoid AOE stays turned off.

You can get it here:

WinZip: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ulob3q0ufowx4....zipx?dl=0

Raw Files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e1yl6tbqc3jbc...2raYa?dl=0

Regards,

Tadeus
Why not just use the tick box included in settings?
the tick box in settings doesnt save. If you change modes it will reset
Aha. I never realized. I mainly use assist where the option does save.
FFS, it doesn't "reset". It sets itself to true for certain modes such as grind. Couple players being whiny about not wanting to use it in those modes, hence, this kind of stuff here.
(05-15-2015, 04:12 PM)Ace Wrote:  FFS, it doesn't "reset". It sets itself to true for certain modes such as grind. Couple players being whiny about not wanting to use it in those modes, hence, this kind of stuff here.

Please do the community a favor and implement a permanent setting to have this feature OFF. Try it for two weeks.

(developers and moderators) must start to understand at some point, we are so many that really don't want this feature ON by default. Can you please do do this for us,? Let us chose when we want this ON or OFF, and let it be a permanent setting.

Something to consider about the AOE avoidance feature and should not be forgotten:

It looks like a bot, it moves like a bot, it aggro extra mobs around me like a bot, it stop casting like a bot..... Why force this on everybody?

You keep telling us: "we do this for you guys. Otherwise you will moan it's not always ON".

No, I don't think you do this for us consider all this posts popping up week after week. An NO, you wont get any request from the community to force activate this to always ON, if you remove it. If you only implement a permanent option setting, either ON or OFF, everything is back to normal.

It must be the sickest option ever implemented in this bot.... and i turn it off 10-40 times a day (not with a smile).
Interesting, you are the voice of the community now ? Maybe you should just tone it down a notch. I don't mind if you ask for something to change, but behaving like you are represeting "the community" is a little too much. I will close this thread now, you have been heard, you have an addon that may do what you want, no need for further discussion.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.