Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Moving from one area of fates to another automatically?
Anyone know if there is a module or script to move you from one area to another doing the fates until you reach a certain level then teleport to the next?

i.e lvl 1, teleport to Middle La Noscea fate grind to level 10, then teleport to Horizon, fate grind to 15 then teleport to Aleport etc etc.
not based on level you can do it based on how many fates are done. honestly though 1-10 the best way would be to do huntlogs, then the bot does fates till its able to go to the next zone to do huntlogs.
ok Thanks,

Sure would be nice to be able to just create a character, run a module that takes it from zone to zone based on level fate grinding and hun-tlogging to 50
um set the bot to Mode huntlogs... it will go to each zone and do its huntlog, if its to low of level to do the next huntlog it will fate grind untill its the correct level, then it will go back to the hunt log. Switching zones on its own.
ok thank will give that a go ^^
(06-13-2015, 08:32 PM)Cichard Wrote:  um set the bot to Mode huntlogs... it will go to each zone and do its huntlog, if its to low of level to do the next huntlog it will fate grind untill its the correct level, then it will go back to the hunt log. Switching zones on its own.

thanks great tip!
I tried it today and it didnt seem to work.

I have put the bot on hunting log mode and it finished all logs fine :)
Then it stopped and played afk. didnt move to fate grinding at all.

The other way around (grind mode hunting log + fates checked) gets undesired results also, the bots stops there a lot also.

Can you please make a screenshot of the setting how it should be as you described?
if the huntlog is complete then ofc its just gonna sit there. If you want to specificly just fate grind and change zones you have to use task manager(which i think is broken) and set it upt ot change zone after x amount of fates. or use atma but if you are leveling atma isnt the best way to do it. so other words just have to move them if you want to jsut fate grind manually.
(07-30-2015, 05:35 PM)Cichard Wrote:  if the huntlog is complete then ofc its just gonna sit there. If you want to specificly just fate grind and change zones you have to use task manager(which i think is broken) and set it upt ot change zone after x amount of fates. or use atma but if you are leveling atma isnt the best way to do it. so other words just have to move them if you want to jsut fate grind manually.

uhm? i dont understand, you said the following which is completely different;
it will go to each zone > do huntlogs > when too low for next huntlog > grind fates to level > go on.

and now you say it stops when the huntlog is done. /confused

i am seriously confused on how to level 1-50 without touching it, so it can do it on its own.. :)
what im saying is you CANT,

so Huntlog ENDS you know... it only goes for so far. once you finish the huntlog you have to do GC huntlogs and such so it can only huntlog so long onces its completed the huntlog thats it.

YOU CANNOT 1-50 with out MOVing the bot manually. set it up in a zone let it fate grind by morning move it to the next zone manually. i dont see what the big deal is. the only way to have the bot move from zone to zone while fate grinding is based on how many fates completed with task manager which i think is broken.

so to recap.

you can do huntlog, it will change zones and do huntlog and do fates or grind mobs when it needs more levels.

or you can set grind mode do fates, do huntlogs, + grind markers(you place these your self through out the zone) but again once it finishes whats in the huntlog it will stop changing zones on its own.