Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Ninja rotationbug?
are you trying to use Katon on single target?
Please, excuses, but I do not understand your questions.
Do you also use this sofware and play ff14 even or do you read only in the forum?
However, this is not nastily meant but i think you do not understand me. ( Sorry for my bad english too! )

Of course everybody functions (ninjutsus) on single targets if i press the buttons are fine. One can reproduce the mistake on!
Position yourselves directly to an target and then start the bot, from this moment in, is always wrong ratation.
Please, look the video, with it you better understands what I mean:
http://sendvid.com/mr1r724y
Does it properly do Huton? I am not seeing this show up on my character?

Nvm I think it's working
(06-25-2015, 12:34 PM)Ace Wrote:  What are you expecting it to do exactly? The default rotation doesn't use Katon on a single target.

(06-28-2015, 02:31 PM)Dertyphalt Wrote:  Please, excuses, but I do not understand your questions.
Do you also use this sofware and play ff14 even or do you read only in the forum?
However, this is not nastily meant but i think you do not understand me. ( Sorry for my bad english too! )

Of course everybody functions (ninjutsus) on single targets if i press the buttons are fine. One can reproduce the mistake on!
Position yourselves directly to an target and then start the bot, from this moment in, is always wrong ratation.

(06-28-2015, 03:50 PM)Dertyphalt Wrote:  Please, look the video, with it you better understands what I mean:
http://sendvid.com/mr1r724y

you keep asking about katon, not going off, but in all your videos you are attacking a single target, ace said the profile isnt set up to use katon on single target.....

i saw it use huton just fine
(06-29-2015, 01:13 PM)Cichard Wrote:  snip

I guess he is more asking or showing that the bot "mudra's" Katon, even tho Ace said it shouldn't because it's single target (?), I assume that's what he is saying.

I mean, I atleast, can clearly see that he just targets it, and the bot uses the signs for Katon and does not fire it off. We know why he doesnt fire it off, because well it is a single target, so why is he even "invoking" it? (I would assume thats his question, in better english)
i think he is saying its not using katon, and he wants it to use katon? i have no idea... the guy is hard to understand.
I just tried it a few times myself and I cannot, for the sake of god, reproduce this.

Did you by any means change the parameters of the AOE Trigger? Is your Internet connection shit or laggy? (because the first Jutsu the bot normally uses is Huton) If so, try turning up the Pulse Time (ms) in your settings.

(seeing in your screenshots, are you by chance German? Why post it in the english forum then if your english is so bad, like you say it, instead of the german one where you can explain it better?)
Suggesting people adjust their pulse timer isnt a very good idea. In 99.9% of all cases that shouldnt be touched
I would normally not do that, thats why I am asking about his internet connection, I had this problem once with Mudras on Ninja back in the day were my internet wasn't the best either. (Mudras would constantly mess up no matter what)
Turning it up to 200-250, atleast for the time I was playing ninja. Turning it down again after I'm done tho.

But yknow, there has to be some reason for this, and those 2 I wrote are just assumed, so why not give it a try, its not like he can turn them down again :P