HasBUff:
AND Buff Dur:
Missing BUffs:
OR Buff Dur:

Target Buffs: (we missing AndBuffDur)
Has BUff:
Missing Buff:
Or Buff Dur:

We dont have any way to check if a target has buff and its going to run out soon, like we do with player buffs. This would be Perfect for casting Iron Jaws when Windbite is < 5sec. So **=what i added in ffxiv_skillmgr.lua

SKM_TBuff = { default = "", cast = "string", profile = "tbuff", section = "fighting" },
**SKM_TBuffDura = { default = 0, cast = "number", profile = "tbuffdura", section = "fighting" },
SKM_TNBuff = { default = "", cast = "string", profile = "tnbuff", section = "fighting" },
SKM_TNBuffDura = { default = 0, cast = "number", profile = "tnbuffdura", section = "fighting" },

if (not IsNullString(skill.tbuff)) then
local owner = (skill.tbuffowner == "Player") and PID or nil
** local duration = tonumber(skill.tbuffdura) or 0
if not HasBuffs(target, skill.tbuff, tbuffdura, owner) then <<**nil>tbuffdura
return true
end
end
if (not IsNullString(skill.tnbuff)) then
local owner = (skill.tbuffowner == "Player") and PID or nil
local duration = tonumber(skill.tnbuffdura) or 0
if not MissingBuffs(target, skill.tnbuff, duration, owner) then
return true
end
end

Now does anyone know which other part I might have to edit to make Target AND Buff Dura possible?
Otherwise I end up refreshing DoTs way to early @ like 10 seconds.
I hope you know that simply by copy pasting the code of the Player Buffs into the Target Buffs won't get you very far.

Aside from that, this was already mentioned by me and AzRed in his thread about the Skillmanager, Ace even got to post something, you should read that.
So why is that thread necessary? :/

Aside from that, dNh301 posted a "workaround" solution for that problem.
what the heck are you talking about pasting code? THATS why i asked what else needs to be changed. i really dont understand what your taking about. Im trying to fix a problem all you are trying to do is be mean and rude. If theres a workaround why not show/teach it to me instead of trying to put me down? Sorry im not an expert lua programmer, i'm trying my best here.
It has nothing to do with being rude or putting you down. I was talking about a thread which AzRed opened earlier today, you can easily find it yourself but I guess I will just link it to you.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-ATTN-Sai...ager-gurus

Even tho you may be trying your best, don't. You said it yourself, you are not a programmer, also you cannot expect Ace to come up and explain to you what exactly what does in his code.
It would take up way too much time, aside from the effort lol.
To put it simple: If you don't know what you are doing, it will probably not work. It is probably even faster to just donate him some money and request that feature build in.
Let's calm down a little.

- Ace
I'll look at adding it when I update SkillManager next, but yea, this is more of a "Lua Help" section thread. Most people reading this thread seeing your post would have no idea what you're going on about.