Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
I am loving the new profile (2.3a) - I am just running into one issue really and thats during some, not all, aoe pulls. If I apply huton prior to the pull and then go into the middle of the group, sometimes - about 3 or so times in any given dungeon ill bunny out - even while all mobs are in range. So when doton should go out sometimes it just errors after 1 mantra and then keep cycling trying to correct it, resulting in a failed ninjutsu. Its odd, because it only happens randomly.

Edit- I run filter 3 for ration use.
Just ran into another hiccup, was fighting a mob and he was casting a skill, as I ran behind him, Duality went off, but he finished and turned around, before Aeolian Edge could go off and the bot never cast Aeolian Edge (or any other skill) until I manually cast it. After that, it reverted to auto attack for about 5 seconds.

Quote:[8:37 p.m.]The 6th Legion vanguard readies Cermet Drill.
[8:37 p.m.]You use Gust Slash.
[8:37 p.m.]You use Duality.
[8:38 p.m.]The 6th Legion vanguard uses Cermet Drill.
[8:38 p.m.]You use Aeolian Edge.

Update:
Tried it on another mob, and if you run behind it, it'll cast Aeolian Edge and continue running fine.
Also noticed that mine is not casting Kassatsu.

Edit- NVM, I went full retard and had filter 1 checked > _ <
give it to me=)
2.3 is definitely a huge improvement in performance! i love it, but there is still a few problems, though i'm guessing they might not be currently fixable.

Problems:
1: When AoE filter is on, the bot stops completely when an AoE ninjutsu would normally be used, but works fine any other time (when Suiton or Huton are the intended next jutsu for the bot. After testing this vs Faust, once there are 4+ mobs near me, and mudras are off CD + SA/TA are on CD, the bot stops completely until i manually cast a mudra + shuriken. Once casting, the bot works normally.

2: if there is a hiccup and my target moves out of my PoV while casting a ninjutsu, it pretty much guarantees a bunny + infinite mudra cast + halts the bot completely for a few seconds. I dont know if this is fixable with the current skillmanager, but it is definitely something that needs to be manually avoided at all costs.
(08-26-2015, 06:23 AM)penguinhire Wrote:  2.3 is definitely a huge improvement in performance! i love it, but there is still a few problems, though i'm guessing they might not be currently fixable.

Problems:
1: When AoE filter is on, the bot stops completely when an AoE ninjutsu would normally be used, but works fine any other time (when Suiton or Huton are the intended next jutsu for the bot. After testing this vs Faust, once there are 4+ mobs near me, and mudras are off CD + SA/TA are on CD, the bot stops completely until i manually cast a mudra + shuriken. Once casting, the bot works normally.

Fixed this already in my new Version... had the same Problem yesterday @faust, haha :D

(08-26-2015, 06:23 AM)penguinhire Wrote:  2: if there is a hiccup and my target moves out of my PoV while casting a ninjutsu, it pretty much guarantees a bunny + infinite mudra cast + halts the bot completely for a few seconds. I dont know if this is fixable with the current skillmanager, but it is definitely something that needs to be manually avoided at all costs.

This is a unfixable thing. You have to keep an eye on your PoV and you have to be sure you'll be able to cast Ninjutsu on your target, else the bot will try to cast Ninjutsu on your target but won't be able cause you're not facing your target.
An solution idea:
I could add a Position requirement: "Behind" for Ninjutsus and try how well this is working.

Tip for everybody:
If your bot stops working because of Ninjutsu failed...:

As soon as you receive a bunny : Spam Ninjutsu until Mudras are on 20s cooldown. (so the bot doesnt spam Mudra for the next 5 secs)

Mudras on cooldown? => Reload the Bot (CTRL + L)
The bot will instantly do its usual Rotation. If you don't reload, the bot will wait for Ninjutsu to get ready and start its Rotation then.
Well, the pov issue explains the problem I was running into.
Enable Autoface in the bot and it won't care if you are look at the enemy or not.
(08-26-2015, 01:10 PM)ISilenceI Wrote:  Enable Autoface in the bot and it won't care if you are look at the enemy or not.

If the target changes it position while the Ninjutsu is being casted - bunnies will be generated.

Ist not about autofacing, since the bot thinks right in this Moment: "my target is at this Point"

If the target changes the Position while the bot tries to attack the target "on this Point" but doesn't find the target to attack because its moving (+Server delay) => tries to use its Ninjutsu (which might fail and generate bunnies) and keeps on doing its usual Rotation.

This problem usually only occurs @fights where you have to kite.. (A3S for example)
Been running 2.3a and haven't ran into any other hiccups aside from the ones mentioned, which you already addressed.
So far, so good! :D