Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
Using latest version, Kassatsu doesn't seem to be working. What did you change its requirements to?
Just tried...

Kassatsu Raiton is working for me
Kassatsu Katon is working for me

Kassatsu Raiton will be cast on Single Target (only 1 enemy within 5y range) few seconds after cooldown got ready.
Kassatsu Katon will be cast on Multi Target (2+ enemies within 5y range)

Just tried it 1min ago.. :)

Can't see the problem :s
I'll test again when I'm 60. That's the only factor that seems different.
usually it should still work since there is no level criteria for kassatsu usage.
the only criteria kassatsu got is:

Ninjitsu CD > 10? If yes, use, if no, wait.
i know i read somewhere in one of the ninja profiles that Huton was messing up or something... or maybe i'm imagining it.. i've been using Ace's profile with some modifications to it (and also some from your's angel, great work btw)

anyways, one thing i have noticed: once you get to 54 and get armor crush for the 30s exten on huton, Huton skill will be set to used if <7s remain on buff. this is fine as armor crush is set to be used with <23s remaining on huton. however, if you are level-synced below 54, armor crush cannot extend huton, and in most cases, huton will fall off as you've already used a ninjutsu in the final 20ish seconds of huton. would there be a way to set up 2 seperate skill chains for huton? one for 54+ and one for <53? just thinking here about dps loss when under 53 ThumbsUp
Added...
I think.. :D
Would be nice if you try.

Should use Huton Cast if you're lvl 53 or below at 20 or less seconds left.
Should use Armor Crush if you're lvl 54 or higher and 25 or less seconds left. If 7secs left it might also cast Huton itself.
cool, will give it a shot in a dungeon here... will post feedback shortly

Edit:

Alright, had some time to run a few dungeons...

54+ works fine, no problems thus far. up time very good (mechanics aside)
<53: had 1 time where kassatsu fired off around 23s, which delayed firing huton, could just be lag due to mechanics of fight i was in... other fight i had, it went fine with no delay on huton around 23s.

Great job!
Not sure if this is fixable but I've noticed if the bot is doing Suiton, if you get knocked away from the target by chance it attempts to do Suiton again and messes up the NINjutsu
So wich profile is the last updated? The first or second?
Just thought you should know OP about the comment I just got in my last instance.

>(tank)I just gotta say your DPS is on an entirely different level
>(tank)it's like you're playing an entirely different game man
>(tank)not ragging on (other dps)
>(other dps) I'm just here for moral support