Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
(06-29-2015, 05:59 PM)elytham Wrote:  Just thought you should know OP about the comment I just got in my last instance.

>(tank)I just gotta say your DPS is on an entirely different level
>(tank)it's like you're playing an entirely different game man
>(tank)not ragging on (other dps)
>(other dps) I'm just here for moral support

TBH... I don't understand anything. Is it good or bad xD?

(06-29-2015, 05:22 PM)nyomaru Wrote:  So wich profile is the last updated? The first or second?

Highest number = last update

(06-28-2015, 06:58 PM)altnob Wrote:  Not sure if this is fixable but I've noticed if the bot is doing Suiton, if you get knocked away from the target by chance it attempts to do Suiton again and messes up the NINjutsu

already noticed it myself @ Ravana Extreme... need to check.
(06-29-2015, 08:30 PM)Angelol Wrote:  TBH... I don't understand anything. Is it good or bad xD?

I out damaged the bard so badly the tank told me it was the best DPS he had ever seen. Your profile is amazing.
Hahaha, thanks!
One more thing, very often (toward the beginning of the pull) it will use Suiton but never use TA or SA. Would it prioritize it more if I moved TA (Suiton) and SA(Suiton) towards the top?
I may be missing something as I am rather new to minion, but when it goes to cast any ninjutsu it waits the standard GCD between each mudra rather than .5 seconds. Is that suppose to happen?
(06-30-2015, 12:30 AM)altnob Wrote:  One more thing, very often (toward the beginning of the pull) it will use Suiton but never use TA or SA. Would it prioritize it more if I moved TA (Suiton) and SA(Suiton) towards the top?

Just remove the criteria for TA (Suiton). Since I'm raiding with a Warrior I set the following criteria:

"if target has buff 491, 90 use TA (Suiton)" 491,90 = Dancing Edge / Storm's Eye.

Remove this criteria and TA/SA will be used instantly.

(06-30-2015, 03:19 AM)monsieursean Wrote:  I may be missing something as I am rather new to minion, but when it goes to cast any ninjutsu it waits the standard GCD between each mudra rather than .5 seconds. Is that suppose to happen?

I'm not having this problem, may be a latency problem.
The routine doesn't use ninjutsu waits like 10 seconds on cooldown to just do fuma/raiton. Also when I do manual rotation, i notice my TP drains a lot faster and I don't why this may be. I see that your rotation is correct but I don't have any TP issues with your CR
Just did a DPS Check with my profile again today..

ilvl 179 (Ravana Ex weapon)

4:08 minutes combat
1104 DPS

[Image: QkN9f.png]

Not updated to new skill manager yet - also not seeing a need to.
No problems with ninjutsus / kassatsu / anything on my side.
(07-01-2015, 10:51 AM)Angelol Wrote:  Just did a DPS Check with my profile again today..

ilvl 179 (Ravana Ex weapon)

4:08 minutes combat
1104 DPS

[Image: QkN9f.png]

Not updated to new skill manager yet - also not seeing a need to.
No problems with ninjutsus / kassatsu / anything on my side.

id like to see one on bismarck if you get the chance
Can you send me your skill manager and also is there a way to keep it doing fuma shuriken and not raiton? My latency is pretty high and i think this slows it down