Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
NInjAngelol (inactive) NO MORE UPDATES
increased my DPS about another 50 with the fix. I am i174 doing 1002 on 4 min parse. One thing I do notice is that other ninjas run out of TP really quick after 3 minutes and with this bot (not necessarily the CR) I'm always hovering above 500-600 and never go below that. I wonder why?
Loved 1.4 so far about to test 1.5 tonight- keep up the good work ange!
im still using 1.4 i like how it handles kassatsu (doesnt wait for ta).
to NinAngel: i changed Kassatsu: Ninjutsu Timer >10s to 15s that way ur getting a full ninjutsu reset, and it seems to be more optimal, mathematically it is. just in case you wanted to look into that.

forgot to say, awesome profile!!
Check 
Awesome profile, thank you.
hi angel, since today patch seems the profile is not working well. its not doing all the skills and no working properly
hey this is my favorite ninja profile, i was just wondering about this:
"Improved single target rotation. (Since I'm playing on EU, I have to play with 120-180 ms latency permanently, I guess this DPS is great for a NINJA with this handicap"

does that mean if we have mega boss connection we wont get as much dps ?i dont understand really. also, the only thing that sucks about hp advantage is it will still cast dots when the mob is almost dead.

best nin profile by far, though u might wanna put doton aoe to >=4 or something. or if not do a skillcheckk for mobs hp before using doton (current hp not total)
also you should lower the range a bit (maybe -2 or at least -1) my doton's almost always miss the mobs in front of me, unless i can predict when its coming and run ahead a few yalms.
The Nitjutsus are missing a lot and i dont know how to fix this... anyone having the same issue? since yesterday the profile is working so bad for me i dont know why
(07-15-2015, 02:03 PM)zzxxcvcv Wrote:  The Nitjutsus are missing a lot and i dont know how to fix this... anyone having the same issue? since yesterday the profile is working so bad for me i dont know why

I am also running into this same issue.
Are you guys using the beta skill manager by chance?
(07-16-2015, 12:00 AM)Deathl1ke Wrote:  Are you guys using the beta skill manager by chance?

hi death, im quite sure im not using the beta skill manager.