Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Skill Manager
Nop doesn't work.

Edit; I found, Finally I uninstall FF14, erase everything can be linked and reinstall everything and it works!!!

Thx for help me too :)
Ok I am having same bug that any new skill profiles I try and make does not save... I have windows 8. I tried right click and uncheck read only but everytime i go back in to check it is marker read only again? my minion folder is in the C: di.... do I have to try a minion new install or ffxiv new install
thx for any help
This issue, to recap it here for anyone getting the same...

Mostly has to do with weird permissional settings, attained due to the simply fact that you need Administrative permissions to write in the Minion folder, but FFXIV only has Normal user permissions - as Minion is attached there, well, bad luck.

Fix: Start FFXIV as an Admin/Set the actual ffxiv.exe to automatically start as admin or have your Minion folder be owned by a normal user. Use google on how to's. If you still fail, that's not my deal
Well I found turns out to be a simple fix after spending time googling and tryin to make admin priv and changing read only and none of that worked for me. what finally did work and wish i tried it sooner was I went into the skillmanager folder and just created a plain txt doc with the name i wanted to give to my skill. Ex.( 4 star craft) and saved. when i loaded minion it was in my skills list and allowed me to add my list a skills and not have them disappear after a lua reset.
Hope this helps someone if not just happy myself i finally figured it out....

And again Thx for the great work with minion....