Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Bug Skill Manager
No Windows 8 but I can set compatibility with the 8

[Image: 854879Sanstitre.png]

(06-29-2015, 07:22 AM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Have you tried making a new file in the MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles folder?

Just calling it something like 123.lua and leave it blank. After that reload the modules and select it in the Skillmanager, add some skills, and reload again. See what happens.

I try, but when I reload LUA but no skill. I also try to create a new in game but it doesn't save.
what AV you have installed
what anti malware do you have installed

its deffinently something on your system blocking the download/installation.
I use Avast.

I tried disabling all ( anti malware, and other software running ) but always the same bugs.
(06-30-2015, 06:27 PM)Nomeko Wrote:  I use Avast.

I tried disabling all ( anti malware, and other software running ) but always the same bugs.

ok you did it, you just did it, you just killed a puppy, god damn you. ReRead the Installation guide again. >.< Disabiling isnt enough uninstall it all.... Please people READ THE NICE GUIDE!!!

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation

"If you have any other Antivirus/Firewall installed, UNINSTALL IT and install the correct one mentioned just 3 lines above. Restart your computer once afterwards."
Puppy still alive.

Well, even by uninstalling Avast, restart the PC and re-download everything I need.
I still have the same problem.

The bot works fine, TP, Travel, Go fates, Avoid AoE, it's just the Skill Manager not working
where is your folder installed for the minion app?
It's in Dowload Folder, and Steam Game, on my SSD.
Path to the directory in English? There are special characters or Cyrillic for example?
D:\Downloads\MINIONAPP

And Nop, there is no special characters.
isnt downloads a windows sup folder?

i would move it to C:\MinionApp or D:\MinionApp it needs to be in a root folder per the install guide.