Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP]
Check the targets you're casting against in the Dev module, TargetInfo, to see if the EntityIsFront() returns true. Also, check the SkillManager debugging and turn it on for that priority # to see if it will tell you the specific reason is indeed the AOE check section.

I posted a small update that should go out soon, which widens the cone, which could be the possible reason it gets limited. Although if it's stalling out all skills when not executed, that's a little worrisome, as it seems to indicate that it's not scoping a variable correctly.
EntityIsFront() = true
EntityisFrontT() = true
It fails even with Enemies >= 1, but does not fail if it is set to 0.
failed with [string "../ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:1505: attempt to index local 'entity' (a number value)
Is it possible to active certain filter (while turning off the current filter that i'm using) after the last skill in my current filter? For example: I'm using a series of skill under filter 1 as my opener, using Prev and Next skill ID to make sure all the skills are in order and at the end of my filter 1 skill, i want to automatically disable filter 1 and continue with filter 2.
no automatic way to do that, filters are ment for Assisted play, you would have to hit the hotkey to turn off filter one and turn on filter 2
This is very details. Thank you Ace.
I have 3 requests. If it is possible to do these things already, I don't know how.
A way to check for 0 enemies within a radius.
A way to target any enemy within the aggro list when conditions are met.
A way to check the remaining HP and/or %HP of enemies within a radius.

A 4th I guess.
An option to offset ground target AOE by a small random number.
It is very obvious who is botting in a dungeon when their AOE is always at 0,0 on the enemy.
Nvm....^^ Got it.
(07-05-2015, 12:03 AM)ISilenceI Wrote:  I have 3 requests. If it is possible to do these things already, I don't know how.
A way to check for 0 enemies within a radius.
A way to target any enemy within the aggro list when conditions are met.
A way to check the remaining HP and/or %HP of enemies within a radius.

A 4th I guess.
An option to offset ground target AOE by a small random number.
It is very obvious who is botting in a dungeon when their AOE is always at 0,0 on the enemy.

its only obv to botters because you know what to look for, i srsly doubt any buddy else notices.