Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Skill Manager [Combat Classes] - Conditionals Explained [WIP]
(06-29-2015, 01:13 PM)Ace Wrote:  *** In the name means you don't have the skill.. so yea.. naturally they won't be used.

idurus I deleted your comment, be helpful or don't post here, next time I'll issue a little reminder.

i do have the skills my mnk is lv57 by now and the bot just wont use it ( if you want to take a look i posted profile in the profile section ) dunno what i did wrong ( Based on Monk_50 ) changed / added few things thnx for the help Ace :)
You have the "Cast @ Me:" toggled on in the Casting section for Meditation, which doesn't mean "cast this spell at me", it means, "is my current target casting a spell at me", so this will cause the ability to not work. Also you have it set to Out of Combat only, which may be correct, I don't know anything about Chakra.

For Elixir Field, the actual spell might be one that is required to be cast using the Player as the center, in which case you would need to change your Skill Target in the Target section to Player for it to work correctly.
under Target>>
Hp Advantage=1
Does this mean target's max hp, or current HP is the same or greater then my own?
Max HP.
I've been playing around with the chain option, added all skills I'd like to use in my opener, marked first skill with Chain Start, last skill with Chain End, gave all skills the exact same name in, well, the name field in between Start and End, but they are not executed in order. Do all other skillchecks still apply? I thought this was supposed to be a simple "When that loop is entered, do all the stuff top to bottom, then resume rotation" kind of thing. Can we get an example or a hint on how to properly have it execute a list of skills?

Edit: I gave proper conditions on when to start the chain in my Start skill, but not to any in the chain itself.
It's not a simple top to bottom of the chain, effects are still executed according to their conditions, but only within the chain.
(06-30-2015, 10:49 PM)Tassabra Wrote:  I've been playing around with the chain option, added all skills I'd like to use in my opener, marked first skill with Chain Start, last skill with Chain End, gave all skills the exact same name in, well, the name field in between Start and End, but they are not executed in order. Do all other skillchecks still apply? I thought this was supposed to be a simple "When that loop is entered, do all the stuff top to bottom, then resume rotation" kind of thing. Can we get an example or a hint on how to properly have it execute a list of skills?

Edit: I gave proper conditions on when to start the chain in my Start skill, but not to any in the chain itself.

What Ace said above me.

If you really want them in a "sequence" you can just use "Next Skill Prio". But that is kinda wonky. It is "okayish" for an opener. But as soon as something hits the fan its over and the opener is kinda fucked up.

So if you really wanna do it that way, do it, but that means that it will be fixed everytime you do it, it will be the same A->B->C->D you tell him.
It seems that the Frontal Cone option isn't working. I have it checked for Dark Passenger, enemies >= 2, enemy range 6. The skill gets stuck with it checked and cannot move down the priority list. As soon as it is unchecked, everything moves along.
That could just mean your Skill Target is wrong. The fact that it gets stuck means it is passing the conditionals but failing to actually cast it due to wrong target ID.
Without cone checked it will cast. WIth it, it won't. All of the same conditions. I don't know what else to do.