Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Freaky Mnk Assist Profile
Currently Working on a Mnk Profile Based on Monk_50 one Tuned it a bit for haymaker & Fracture DoT

Thnx to Ace For the help to get Elixir Field & Meditation working ( In Combat & Out of combat ) ( Will use meditation if GL3 + Twin Snake is up & has 9sec+ on them )

also Shoulder Tackle is Used Manualy to Stun when needed Forbidden Chakra is also used manualy preserve Chakra5 in when in need of extra TP

Mnk lv56 atm so ill be updating this as i get 58 and 60

V3 Been Tuned a bit to make better usage of meditation and elixir field

Attached Files
.rar   FreakyMnk V3.rar (Size: 1.93 KB / Downloads: 40)
Guess its not worth keeping this updated o.o
hope it helped those who grabed it o.o
I don't have a monk to test this, but i'd keep it updated if I were you. I think people right now are just trying the new classes, but Alexander comes out in 2 days, so lots will be switching back to do progression. Thanks for contributing!!
i would use this one but i dont know when the moves are going to happen so i lose alot of dps so i have been using the one that works with assister and modified that one to use the new moves
(07-06-2015, 12:06 AM)mathikk Wrote:  i would use this one but i dont know when the moves are going to happen so i lose alot of dps so i have been using the one that works with assister and modified that one to use the new moves

Could you share? I need a monk level 58 or 60 profile
mine works fine Zero and the one who works with assister is Ace Profile :)
(07-05-2015, 11:20 PM)FreakFranky Wrote:  Guess its not worth keeping this updated o.o
hope it helped those who grabed it o.o

Quite the contrary actually, Ive been looking out for MNK profiles (Heavensward skillset) and Im sure some people as well - Just like latty said, people are just too consumed with the new classes at the moment but once that dies down people are gonna be looking for lvl 60 profiles of pre-heaven jobs