Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
It prolly has to do with offGCD Spells :/ If you use them, while your GCD is ready it probably fucks up because you shouldn't have used them in the first place.

For example if you use a Jump, only use the Jump don't combine it with everything else. If you use B4B, you can use it with something else that has no long animation n stuff.
Because you know the timing is pretty tight on BotD sometimes. So the more time you waste on offGCD animations the less you have for Geirskogul and BotD.
What pulse Time(ms) do you use for your bot CuteDragon?
150 as usual.
Thank you for the profile :D Works very well for me, using the ver. 2.1. Again thank you for this ThumbsUp
Updated to 2.2 for the new Skillmanager that got pushed yesterday to the live client!

Have fun guys!

Changelog
Code:
- updated for the new Skillmanager
I've done alexander with your profile as assist and outdoing everyone in DPS at around 900-1000.

Thanks a lot for your great profile!
One change I would like to have would be an extra filter that disables BL when filter 1 is activated. In pugs you often have to play with another dragoon because it seems to be FOTM.
great job :) +1
Updated to Version 3.0 for the Skillmanager Beta that is going on right now!

So if you want to use it and be the best Dragoon on your server, download it with the new Skillmanager and show off your skillz!
(07-13-2015, 01:22 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  Updated to Version 3.0 for the Skillmanager Beta that is going on right now!

So if you want to use it and be the best Dragoon on your server, download it with the new Skillmanager and show off your skillz!

sounds good... will try it with level one nooblancer :D