Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
It isnt counting Internal release as buff? Filter 1 is unchecked but profile using it on cooldown. Same as Power Surge.
Profile buff is only Blood for Blood?
(07-13-2015, 08:03 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  It isnt counting Internal release as buff? Filter 1 is unchecked but profile using it on cooldown. Same as Power Surge.
Btw filter 5 is not working for me.

It does not count IR as a buff because it only has 60sec Cooldown which is nothing. Same goes for Life Surge. Which means, yes mainly B4B. If you want the others also counting as buffs, just add them to Filter 1.

Power Surge is always used if Jumps are not deactivated.

Filter 5 on = use Battle Litany, off = don't use it. Mainy because its situational.
(07-13-2015, 08:40 PM)CuteDragon Wrote:  
(07-13-2015, 08:03 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  It isnt counting Internal release as buff? Filter 1 is unchecked but profile using it on cooldown. Same as Power Surge.
Btw filter 5 is not working for me.

It does not count IR as a buff because it only has 60sec Cooldown which is nothing. Same goes for Life Surge. Which means, yes mainly B4B. If you want the others also counting as buffs, just add them to Filter 1.

Power Surge is always used if Jumps are not deactivated.

Filter 5 on = use Battle Litany, off = don't use it. Mainy because its situational.
Alright :) And it looks like really good. Thanks for updating this :)
Been trying this at level 52, works pretty damn good, thank you for this! Hopefully it's this awesome at 60!
lvl 60 was dragons job to test..... if its wrong not my fault.... lol
This profile is awesome!

great job CuteDragon!!
Not really sure WHY but after using it for some time, on your personal profile I noticed it would not use battle litany at all regardless of if filter 5 was checked or not. I tried both a dungeon with it on and off and it never used it at all. btw this was at level 53.
Updated to Version 3.2.

Changelog
Code:
- added "Low-Level" Battle Litany which gets used before you hit Level 54. Should now work as intended.
- changed how the IDC Combo without Blood of the Dragon Buff is executed to avoid confusion with debuffs because there is another Dragoon in the party
(what basically happened is, the other Dragoon overwrote your Disembowel right after you casted it and so the bot wanted to cast the combo from the start again, changing the "BuffOwner" would have only caused that he would never cast the combo lol. So I changed it to MissingBuffs ChaosThrust, because that one cant be overwritten.)

- changed the max range of some Weapons Skills to 0 because it tends to bug out on fight like Titan when you have to attack his heart. (needs more testing tho)
Thanks this profile has been amazing since release, with 180 gear, Hive Spear, and AST buffs I've been pulling 1100 almost every fight in Alex.

Only thing I've seen is when Blood of the Dragon comes up, it immediately reuses the heavy thrust eventually into chaos thrust combo even if it just did that. Not sure if thats intended or best way to get BoTD to work, but thought I'd point it out!

It definitely doesn't do it ever time and I'm not sure how to recreate it, but it's happened enough that I thought I would say something. :)

Thanks again as always.
Just posting to say thank you for your profile. I used it from 1-50, worked great all the way through.