Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discontinued] Dragoon: Dragoon Per Second 3.4 w/ 1-60 support! - Dragon
I am using this at lvl 16 and it seems to be standing still a lot, as in a lot more than the default profile. I am using the new beta skillmanager but it still seems to have these large open portions where it doesn't do anything outside of the gcd. Any recommendations?

Ps. I tried to remove the beta skillmanager and use 2.2 but that also has the same issue. Is this just how the profile works for DRG? Idk if im asking a dumb question T _ T
(07-17-2015, 01:52 AM)ethos Wrote:  I am using this at lvl 16 and it seems to be standing still a lot, as in a lot more than the default profile. I am using the new beta skillmanager but it still seems to have these large open portions where it doesn't do anything outside of the gcd. Any recommendations?

Ps. I tried to remove the beta skillmanager and use 2.2 but that also has the same issue. Is this just how the profile works for DRG? Idk if im asking a dumb question T _ T

Could I ask what it should be supposed to do at Level 16 except of GCD's? You dont have that much Skills it can use at that point.
awesome profile, but it seems to not be using blood for blood or jumps using PE 3.2 (no filters checked). I just started using it maybe i didnt understand it well enough. Also im practicing on tDummy
Sorry, what I mean is that it will do 2-3 skills in a row - gcds will finish - it will sit for like 2-4secs after gcds have finished and then do another 2-3 skill rotation - rinse and repeat. At lvl 24 now and still doing the same thing.
basicly the lvl setting on the combo is wrong so its trying to cast Full thrust but cant..
it should be lvl 26+. and use the end chain skill below it lvl 4 - 25
[Image: ed87f481b1.jpg]

will be updated soon as dragon fixes it
Im trying to download this but I only get to the page saying I dont have access to this page :(
Updated to Version 3.4

Changelog
Code:
- added Low-Level combo for Disembowel
- changed some numbers on the oGCD Spells so they don't get tripple used
- changed how Jumps work if you dont have Power Surge unlocked
- added another combo start for TTT4 if Blood of the Dragon is less than 3sec on CD and IDC combo was just used (basically the same that the IDC4 Combo already does)

(07-17-2015, 03:26 PM)Bricks Wrote:  awesome profile, but it seems to not be using blood for blood or jumps using PE 3.2 (no filters checked). I just started using it maybe i didnt understand it well enough. Also im practicing on tDummy

Well easy, you have no Filters checked. On the Personal Edition that means no Buffs will be used. Jumps should be used normally. Also include your Level please if you ask for advise, because I do not know what to look for exactly then.

(07-17-2015, 06:12 PM)ethos Wrote:  Sorry, what I mean is that it will do 2-3 skills in a row - gcds will finish - it will sit for like 2-4secs after gcds have finished and then do another 2-3 skill rotation - rinse and repeat. At lvl 24 now and still doing the same thing.

Should be fixed. I need to push my updates a little bit earlier here. That problem was fixed a week ago already :/ But I forgot to release it.
60? lol? and i tried that im not retarded. also tried with the other 3.22. b4b not working on default/your mch profile either i even added fresh with target=player. but whatever, also im not asking for advice was lettin u know
(07-19-2015, 12:06 AM)Bricks Wrote:  60? lol? and i tried that im not retarded. also tried with the other 3.22. b4b not working on default/your mch profile either i even added fresh with target=player. but whatever, also im not asking for advice was lettin u know

You said you didn't have any filters checked, that's probably why the bot is not using B4B. You need to have Filter 1 checked for it to work.
(07-19-2015, 12:19 AM)hxx112 Wrote:  
(07-19-2015, 12:06 AM)Bricks Wrote:  60? lol? and i tried that im not retarded. also tried with the other 3.22. b4b not working on default/your mch profile either i even added fresh with target=player. but whatever, also im not asking for advice was lettin u know

You said you didn't have any filters checked, that's probably why the bot is not using B4B. You need to have Filter 1 checked for it to work.

What he said. In your post you said you have no Filters activated. That is not an issue with the Profile then because in the first post it clearly states you need to have Filter 1 activated for the Personal Edition.

your post if you forgot:
(07-17-2015, 03:26 PM)Bricks Wrote:  awesome profile, but it seems to not be using blood for blood or jumps using PE 3.2 (no filters checked). I just started using it maybe i didnt understand it well enough. Also im practicing on tDummy

and on the first post of mine:
Quote:Personal Edition (my own version I use for high level content, like EX Primals etc, if I am too lazy to do stuff on my own)
- Filter 1 - Buffs
- Filter 2 - No Jumps
- Filter 3 - No Leg Sweep/Stun
- Filter 4 - No Second Wind @ 30% / No Mantra @ 50% party health
- Filter 5 - Battle Litany (because this one I think is very situational)