Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Hyperion
could use some hlep for a couple of hours on Hyperion today.
I can help if you still need it. PM me.
I am also on hyperion
Bump for hyperion. Looking for people.

Must have > 50 posts. Looking to level some 50s to 60 through Duties!
is this a hyperion minion group forming or just some testing type thing? me and a few others have had a minion Ls on hyperion for awhile now but its pretty dead ever since they started banning people for duty mode. and most of the members i had in LS are not willing to risk getting their main banned so the LS just died out. alot of us still do fate/level/gather/craft stuff just not group/duty anymore ><;
PM me if you got something going or whatever im always online(not always there at pc but close by^^)
im a pretty well known user here so no worries about the >50 posts, ive made profiles, posted a ton, and should have pretty good rep.
iam in hyperion too
Hyperion all day. I'm looking for an active LS. HMU. I already "KNOW".
Gauging interest for a Feast - light party win trade group. Ideally looking for three other players with alt accounts to throw matches for mains. No hacking or automation required.. PM me if you're interested!
I'm also looking for a LS. Not sure what happened to the old one I was in. Please inbox me how to contact you.
I am not super active on forum, but I use Mmominion for couple years. Would love to join LS on Hyperion, send me inv