Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
bot crashing
Here is my Crashing report for my bot

What OS are you running?
Windows 7
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus)
None
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path).
C:\MinionApp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed?
None
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, Teamviwer installed?
None
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes
* Are you running the bot as admin?
Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client?
Minion app to launch
*Are you running any Bot addons?
No

Here are the error i get and it keep trying to update those class file, it run ok for around 10-15 min, then crash and get that error, tried with fate grind mode, assist, and party grind mode, same problem, happened with 2 different computer

[Image: c90f43471d.png]

[Image: 85ec807528.png]
(07-08-2015, 09:21 AM)bw14 Wrote:  * Did you follow the install instructions found HERE
Yes

I think you missed the part where it tells you that if you use windows 7 with no antivirus installed defaults to windows defender which blocks our software.

http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=installation
Anyone else getting incredibly poor performance since switching to the new client? (the mmominion client)
(07-08-2015, 09:13 PM)asdfasfqwert1234 Wrote:  Anyone else getting incredibly poor performance since switching to the new client? (the mmominion client)

nope not at all exact oposit. it uses alot less cpu and mem then the old launcher.
(07-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Cichard Wrote:  
(07-08-2015, 09:13 PM)asdfasfqwert1234 Wrote:  Anyone else getting incredibly poor performance since switching to the new client? (the mmominion client)

nope not at all exact oposit. it uses alot less cpu and mem then the old launcher.

It was auto-equip causing issues for me, if anyone else is having the same problem try disabling it.