Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
trying to gather new map, no .data file
Hi,

I'm trying to start gathering in the new areas. Have Lattys meshes, which even loads after some restarts ;) However, I made a botanist marker, which appears fine (even after a reload), but gathering doesn't start, bot stands still. In Console I have the error, that no .data file exists for the map. Compared to other maps, the .data contains the markers list, so this could be the issue. However, it's really small, so the bot should be able to create it... when exactly does it do that? Folder rights should be ok, since that is a fresh install that I made when the new launcher came (in C:/Minion).
And, where did the "use Stealth" button go? Is it automatically now?

Edit: solved it with my own mesh, however there seems to be a glitch with mesh manager, I had to take several tries of recording until it successfully saved the mesh.
the mesh cannot handle very large meshes you will have to make small ones for now till they can rework the meshmanager to except these large zones
really strange, on my home PC which is way heavier than the other one it worked fine with lattys meshes, although the other one did *load* them also fine ;) But probably it has to do with the mesh size, true...
btw, is that "collectables" stuff being worked on? Guess it's not that easy to implement...
What's wrong with the size? Are you calling the meshes fat? They have feelings you know.
you should be able to copy the data file from the pc that DOES work, and use it on the pc that doesnt find them, i wold think.