Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60
no i have another one. new one will feature FWM. I'm a nolifer and have 8 jobs geared that i play lol, so i still use old skillmanager.

*most of the time
i think the new skill manager is part of the bot now and the profile seems to work fine.
yes it works with the new skill manager that's part of the bot as of today, but that is not the same as the skillmanager.lua that ace is testing that allows Feint While Moving.
Bricks, is this turning WM on for barrage EA? or do you manually have to do it?
ok as of 7-23 somewhere around 6pm EST they have now added the new skillmanager.lua and the profile needs to be updated because EMP+barrage is not working properly. just a simple fix :)

(07-23-2015, 01:05 AM)TechSpec83 Wrote:  Bricks, is this turning WM on for barrage EA? or do you manually have to do it?

No u have to manually do it, its my other profile that turns it on for you its called 0blivion Bard 1 (Burst). Problem is 1.6 wont work too well with new skillmanager.Lua . I'll upload 0B1 Burst 2.0 tommorow if thats something your looking for? DO you want it to turn off WM for you as well? (currenlty it does) or would you rather do that yourself? plz get back to me before tommorow.

**dont forget you can now move freely while moving and my new profiles will use feint while you move around letting u stay in WM all the time withought losing much dps at all.. its the coolest thing ever. im loving bard so much again!
What is difference between this and Oblivion Bard *Burst* Lv60 Bard Profile ?
Yeah, I liked it how it was turning WM on and off as need. It seems liked the dps was better in an actually instance. Or have you noticed otherwise?
ComplaintI'd like to strike an empyreal arrow after Barrage, but Heavy Shot goes out.
Barrage's [otherskillchecks][CDReady]3558
[playerBuffs][HasBuffs]865+130

The rest is default.
(07-23-2015, 09:58 AM)TechSpec83 Wrote:  Yeah, I liked it how it was turning WM on and off as need. It seems liked the dps was better in an actually instance. Or have you noticed otherwise?

Thats a whole different profile 0blivion 1. its a few posts down. theyre both needed for different encounter's.
(07-23-2015, 03:31 PM)Bricks Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:58 AM)TechSpec83 Wrote:  Yeah, I liked it how it was turning WM on and off as need. It seems liked the dps was better in an actually instance. Or have you noticed otherwise?

Thats a whole different profile 0blivion 1. its a few posts down. theyre both needed for different encounter's.

I dont find what is difference between your profiles.
Can you explain obv I and obv II difference?