Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Oblivion Bard 2 Hybrid Profile Lv60
(07-23-2015, 06:15 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 03:31 PM)Bricks Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:58 AM)TechSpec83 Wrote:  Yeah, I liked it how it was turning WM on and off as need. It seems liked the dps was better in an actually instance. Or have you noticed otherwise?

Thats a whole different profile 0blivion 1. its a few posts down. theyre both needed for different encounter's.

I dont find what is difference between your profiles.
Can you explain obv I and obv II difference?

the part 1 burst is for ppl who dont like to use WM, it will automaticcally turn on WM when barrage is rdy, cast wm+Iron Jaws+Barrage+empyreal arrow and then turn off WM. It was one of the greatest profiles pre 3.01 NERF (or Buff, depending how u look at it) when they made WM Insta cast with 15sec cut time, and 30% atk bonus instead of 20% yet they nerfed all our skills potency) since auto atks account for more then 20% of our dmg, we could actually do the same or more dps withought using WM (except for the 9second burst which could hit like 15k+)
1.0=HP checks ~10-20k
1.0td=no hp checks

what does that mean ....sorry i dont get it
(07-23-2015, 09:33 PM)SpankAss Wrote:  1.0=HP checks ~10-20k
1.0td=no hp checks

what does that mean ....sorry i dont get it

td stands for test dummy, so the profile does no HP checks (for testing obviously), while the real profile does checks.
(07-23-2015, 09:19 PM)Bricks Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 06:15 PM)xratedownz Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 03:31 PM)Bricks Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:58 AM)TechSpec83 Wrote:  Yeah, I liked it how it was turning WM on and off as need. It seems liked the dps was better in an actually instance. Or have you noticed otherwise?

Thats a whole different profile 0blivion 1. its a few posts down. theyre both needed for different encounter's.

I dont find what is difference between your profiles.
Can you explain obv I and obv II difference?

the part 1 burst is for ppl who dont like to use WM, it will automaticcally turn on WM when barrage is rdy, cast wm+Iron Jaws+Barrage+empyreal arrow and then turn off WM. It was one of the greatest profiles pre 3.01 NERF (or Buff, depending how u look at it) when they made WM Insta cast with 15sec cut time, and 30% atk bonus instead of 20% yet they nerfed all our skills potency) since auto atks account for more then 20% of our dmg, we could actually do the same or more dps withought using WM (except for the 9second burst which could hit like 15k+)

ok got it now, ty :) so which profile you gonna update for the new skill manager?
on opener after barrage is popped (in WM) it pops venomous bite before empyreal Arrow, so barrage is kind of wasted. it happens in both profiles. w and w/o hp checks.
(07-26-2015, 05:17 AM)jsz4400 Wrote:  on opener after barrage is popped (in WM) it pops venomous bite before empyreal Arrow, so barrage is kind of wasted. it happens in both profiles. w and w/o hp checks.

I've run into this a couple of times with this profile and others after the new skill manager update, maybe the profile needs to be updated with the new manager?
there seems to no way for me to create a rotation with anything close to optimal dps on new skillmanager at this time, believe me i have been trying everything for over 2 weeks.

i'll continue to try for at least a few hours each day but no matter where i put the skills it goes VB>emp+ba>WB, i'm a perfectionist and i cant work with that. emp+ba freezes half the time also and does nothing for 7-12 seconds. working on a nice summoner profile on the side.

dnh released a workaround bard profile for new SM, but thats exactly what it is, a work around. i would neverenter a raid with it because im sure id be kicked within 15 mins (hardcore guys, asshole mafuckas more like it) I give him props because it seems to be the best you can do with new SM, but yeah garbage dps. still by far the best and only profile for it. what i do is make a folder in the section where skillmgr.lua is kept, subfolder>new and subfolder>old. and i copy them out. though i only use new skillmanager for making profiles. which is starting to seem dumb lol.
is this the best end game profile for bard?
Damn I'm sorry to hear that Bricks, this profile has been fucking awesome! I can get it to work pretty well in a hardcore raid group if I do my opener myself, but I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Anyways thanks and keep up the great work!
(07-28-2015, 11:59 PM)Acidod Wrote:  Damn I'm sorry to hear that Bricks, this profile has been fucking awesome! I can get it to work pretty well in a hardcore raid group if I do my opener myself, but I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Anyways thanks and keep up the great work!

skillmgr.lua just got a big update and its looking much better. i didnt wanna say it but before i didnt quite feel it was worth using. if you absoluteey must use an assist profile thts good enough for raiding with hc elitists(lol joking), pm me and ill send u the file so u can still use 0Bard. im gonna go test skillmgr update and see if i can get it to do what i need it to do.

for viperkc,
copy this to C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles . when u want to switch to old skillmanager you go into folder "old sm" copy the file "ffxiv_skillmgr.lua" and press up twice and copy it to
C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\>>> here and press replace file.

*BUT FIRST, copy C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ffxiv_skillmgr.lua somewhere, like maybe the folder i provided called new SM

Attached Files
.rar   SkillManager Swap.rar (Size: 45.11 KB / Downloads: 34)