Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Questing 2.0 - Official Release
Hello.
When does Profile of Lv15-50 which I can use in 2.0QuestingOfficial release it?

Malfunction produces Profile which I downloaded in forum in 2.0Questing :3
(StepTask becomes Grind frequently)

I cannot speak English well.
I'm sorry to you who read this...
(07-28-2015, 10:17 PM)walnut Wrote:  Hello.
When does Profile of Lv15-50 which I can use in 2.0QuestingOfficial release it?

Malfunction produces Profile which I downloaded in forum in 2.0Questing :3
(StepTask becomes Grind frequently)

I cannot speak English well.
I'm sorry to you who read this...

once the store becomes ready for community members to post things, or someone wants to release it. these profiles are made by community members.
I am surprised at a very early answer :3
Can I not use old Profile distributed before in community?
(07-28-2015, 10:25 PM)walnut Wrote:  I am surprised at a very early answer :3
Can I not use old Profile distributed before in community?

some may work but im sure most will probably break at some point.
Just want to point out that it would be really helpful to have updated APIs and tutorials so that us randoms can start making / selling scripts. Now that Questing 2.0 is out, there are clear pros and cons:
Pro: Private and can be sold
Con: Can't learn from the code anymore so I have no idea how this new system works.

Thanks
(07-29-2015, 02:33 AM)ronson Wrote:  Just want to point out that it would be really helpful to have updated APIs and tutorials so that us randoms can start making / selling scripts. Now that Questing 2.0 is out, there are clear pros and cons:
Con: Can't learn from the code anymore so I have no idea how this new system works.

Thanks

there is a wiki with updated information....
I'm just happy there is a moderated channel for community scripts to be shared.

With other bots in other games, there has been issues with wide side scale compromise due to some community resource being taken over. This store design is effective for protecting us. :D
(07-29-2015, 02:33 AM)ronson Wrote:  Just want to point out that it would be really helpful to have updated APIs and tutorials so that us randoms can start making / selling scripts. Now that Questing 2.0 is out, there are clear pros and cons:

Thanks

I don't understand, it's not like the devs, and moderators haven't withheld content creation information at any point. And even if the quests tutorial is outdated they will obviously update it at some time and you can even ask under the LUA coding page as well for help. I'd give it time bud, Questing 2.0 just came out and I'm sure a tutorial will come along with it if anything has changed from 1.0-1.5.
Glad to hear! Didn't mean it in a negative sense or anything, just wanted to inform on the tradeoff because I know some of the API docs had been stale for a while now.
Looking forward to this new initiative.
(07-31-2015, 04:44 PM)ronson Wrote:  Glad to hear! Didn't mean it in a negative sense or anything, just wanted to inform on the tradeoff because I know some of the API docs had been stale for a while now.
Looking forward to this new initiative.

if you are creating profiles just use the profile creator tool built in to the bot. profile manager!