Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Questing 2.0 - Official Release
The questing 2.0 comes with new profiles base ones exactly what questing 1.0 came with. Uldah,limsa,gridania 1-15 profiles. Thats all questing 1.0 came with and questing 2.0 comes with working versions of those.

Anything else was community made, and either needs to be updated to work with 2.0 or you can update the profiles, or make fresh 2.0 profiles or buy 2.0 profiles. there are a full 15-50 and all class quest profiles released on the store right now, so you can install those and beging questing. but if you do not want to purchase then you can create your own or update the old ones.
Is it possible to add a "Is it Facing?" check? Using teleport on new account with Sebbs and Lattys new profiles, but there's times when it teleports to an object where it needs to interact, and it's facing away from it, so the bot thinks it's stuck and tries teleporting away to an aetheryte.
Turn off enable unstuck in advanced.

In most cases it doesnt matter which way you face for an interact.

Ill talk to ace about this as i think most issues are from teleports.
Ace has added an autoface check will be updated when someones on to push it.
Seems to be working flawlessly now. Thanks to you and Ace!
Was running this as Maruder at Level 1. All run fine until it reach the Level 10 Class Story Quest "Wake of Destruction" At this point, it would not except the quest. Talk to the NPC, but just Cancel out and keep doing this loop repeatedly. I had to stop the Bot, except the Quest, then it still do the same thing, talk to the NPC again and again. Then I try to Completed the Quest. Then it just go back to the NPC and talk to it again and again. Look like it set on talking to this NPC no matter. So strange. So had to stop altogether at level 13.
Seam like all the level 10 Job Quest is bug, it wouldn't accept the Quest. Oh well, I went ahead and purchased Sebb Quest packs to support the authors.
Which quest and was that in my pack or somewhere else?
(08-10-2015, 03:21 PM)sebbs Wrote:  Which quest and was that in my pack or somewhere else?

No, It was the 1-15 (City Quest ) (City Quest ) 1 - 15. It will not except the level 10 job quest, just cancel out and ask the NPC again. If you try to do it manually, or even finish the quest. It will still come back to the NPC and talk to it, even now NPC have no Quest for it. It stuck in an infinite loop with this quest no matter what you do.

Just bought your full Sebb Quest Pack and running it right now on level 20 Pugilist. So far so good though. I have plan to bought the Full Pack Quest anyway Smile
Is it the alt class for your char?
the ones in the 1-15 are start classes only.

Ill check the file and see if there is any restrictions on it.