Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Elru's 60lvl profiles [DRK\WAR\MNK\D35&D70CRAFT] updated 09.12.15
so these are for assisted play only?
(08-06-2015, 05:43 PM)oreganobag Wrote:  
(08-06-2015, 09:33 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(08-06-2015, 03:57 AM)oreganobag Wrote:  Sorry to be a bother, but could you describe filter 5 for WAR a little.

Should it only be used in 4 mans or 8 mans/raids, as well? What skills does that turn on and off?

Thanks!

WAR have no filter 5 O_o

Whoops. Meant DRK!

Filter 5
On = Grit Active; Will include Power Slash combo (enmity) in rotation; No Blood Weapon; Use in any tanking situation.
Off = Grit Inactive; Will not include Power Slash combo in rotation; Blood Weapon; use in any non-tanking situation.

You should be toggling it on and off (provided you have sufficient MP) depending on your situation regardless whether it is 4-man, 8-man, 24-man, PvPing, questing, etc. to maximize your effectiveness/DPS as a DRK.
(08-06-2015, 05:46 PM)Cichard Wrote:  so these are for assisted play only?

emm. no, usefull for grind too. Don't know about leveling but must be ok too i think.
so basically have filter 1 and 2 on at all times and then toggle filter 5 ?

Edit: DRK profile. Edit: Figured it out :D
(08-13-2015, 07:25 AM)Asuna Wrote:  Edit: DRK profile. Edit: Figured it out :D

ThumbsUp

WAR fixed a bit: Filter 3 now don't effect rotation while Deliverence.
i wish they could speed up the process and let skill profile creator like you to sell stuff, insta buy for me even $9.99/class. awesome work, too bad i can't give you rep every 24 hours
I have no plans to sell profiles. They are FFA was and will be.
Loving the DRK profile; really great. Only issue I've encountered is Unleash not working in any dungeon that syncs your level to under 30 because Unleash will only cast with Grit (743) buff active.
For your DRK profile, think you can incorporate Dark Passenger into the single target rotation for both modes? It's an oGCD ability which can be weaved inbetween combos which is a boost to DPS/threat. Also, use of Delirium combo doesn't seem to be consistent throughout combat which at times will cause the debuff on targets to fall off. Overall, good work and thanks.
(08-14-2015, 07:16 PM)sxiong86 Wrote:  For your DRK profile, think you can incorporate Dark Passenger into the single target rotation for both modes? It's an oGCD ability which can be weaved inbetween combos which is a boost to DPS/threat. Also, use of Delirium combo doesn't seem to be consistent throughout combat which at times will cause the debuff on targets to fall off. Overall, good work and thanks.

Well. You if you need Dark Passenger for single target rotation you can change AOE settings for DA -> DP and change 3 mobs into 1 and it will work but i think it's too big mana drawdown.

As for Delirium, it works on big mobs\boss and also as ender if you have no Dark Arts. Maybe later, if SE change something with Delirium ill change profile, But for now Delirium not that good as monk's Dragon Kick =) so don't worry that it drops sometimes cause IF you're HP < 50 or you have DA Souleater