Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Elru's 60lvl profiles [DRK\WAR\MNK\D35&D70CRAFT] updated 09.12.15
(08-14-2015, 07:41 PM)idurus Wrote:  Well. You if you need Dark Passenger for single target rotation you can change AOE settings for DA -> DP and change 3 mobs into 1 and it will work but i think it's too big mana drawdown.

As for Delirium, it works on big mobs\boss and also as ender if you have no Dark Arts. Maybe later, if SE change something with Delirium ill change profile, But for now Delirium not that good as monk's Dragon Kick =) so don't worry that it drops sometimes cause IF you're HP < 50 or you have DA Souleater

Cool, I made the changes for DP during single targets but will maintain DA -> DP for AoE rotations. But yeah, the Delirium issue isn't a big deal. It just would've been nice to have for situations like in A1 Savage where the INT debuff is maintained on both Oppressors or when there is no MNK in the group. Thanks!
sxiong86 Wrote:It just would've been nice to have for situations like in A1 Savage where the INT debuff is maintained on both Oppressors or when there is no MNK in the group. Thanks!

Well. In this situation, this skill really makes sense. But the profile is flexible enough that it could be tweaking for specific needs.
Thank you for sharing ThumbsUp
If possible, can we get a filter to disable stuns for monk pls?
-Filter 3 for MNK added (stuns OFF)
-Add 60 lvl BLM profile for tests.

I'll just be happy if you help with testing. Currently, we have attached to timers, which is not very well affect the stability.
Thanks for the releases, I'd be happy to test whatever you like.

BLM v0.7
With the filter 1 (2.0 rotation) the bot performs as you would expect it to, not sure if numbers are up to snuff but it doesn't really matter since we don't really want that anymore.

With no filter (3.0 regular rotation) it seems to lock up after a couple of Fire 3s, I know it's still very early and you probably don't even have that fully going yet.

- Thanks again for the releases!
(08-19-2015, 03:39 AM)LatinP Wrote:  With no filter (3.0 regular rotation) it seems to lock up after a couple of Fire 3s, I know it's still very early and you probably don't even have that fully going yet.

I find a way to avoid some checks. Will release new profile today or tommorow after AOE and 2.0 rotations add
what checks? chain breaking so stalls?
(08-19-2015, 10:23 AM)sebbs Wrote:  chain breaking so stalls?

sry. i can't understand this :(

profile have many checks like buffs and cd timer checks and there is too many of them. So i redone profile to reduce their number.

0.8b updated. pls check first page
Thank you idurus for the great skills but i have noticed that Fracture isnt up all the time and its not used at the beginning, sometimes it can be up and some other time its not