Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 3.92 Average
Elru's 60lvl profiles [DRK\WAR\MNK\D35&D70CRAFT] updated 09.12.15
(08-19-2015, 11:16 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(08-19-2015, 10:23 AM)sebbs Wrote:  chain breaking so stalls?

sry. i can't understand this :(

profile have many checks like buffs and cd timer checks and there is too many of them. So i redone profile to reduce their number.

0.8b updated. pls check first page

Something wrong with 3.0 rotation. Its not casting.
2.0 rotation looks good.
BLM v0.8b

I didn't try to take this into any group setting yet, still getting stuck but it's weird. Tested on normal mobs (bees and crawlers in Hinterlands) for starters it doesn't auto start if I manually click fire 3 then it will start and do just fine until you run out of MP at which point it casts Blizzard 3 and then stop and does nothing again. The only way to get it going again is to rest mp to full and manually force it to start again by casting Fire 3.

When it does run it seems to run properly though.
(08-19-2015, 08:57 PM)LatinP Wrote:  BLM v0.8b

I didn't try to take this into any group setting yet, still getting stuck but it's weird. Tested on normal mobs (bees and crawlers in Hinterlands) for starters it doesn't auto start if I manually click fire 3 then it will start and do just fine until you run out of MP at which point it casts Blizzard 3 and then stop and does nothing again. The only way to get it going again is to rest mp to full and manually force it to start again by casting Fire 3.

I see the problem. Profile have no starter to avoid autostart battle in raids. Profile created for the raids. I'll add starter today for solo play and upload new version.
As for now: do not start battles from F3, use B3 or B1 for this.
(08-20-2015, 01:42 AM)idurus Wrote:  
(08-19-2015, 08:57 PM)LatinP Wrote:  BLM v0.8b

I see the problem. Profile have no starter to avoid autostart battle in raids. Profile created for the raids. I'll add starter today for solo play and upload new version.
As for now: do not start battles from F3, use B3 or B1 for this.

Nice, thanks. I typical use profiles that start when I target the mob in raids, so as soon as the tank is ready all I have to do is target the boss and it starts.

Any idea why it stops after the first Blizzard 3 though? After it runs out of MP after doing the Fire spells it casts Blizzard 3 to regen mana but after the first Blizzard 3 it stops again.
LatinP Wrote:Any idea why it stops after the first Blizzard 3 though? After it runs out of MP after doing the Fire spells it casts Blizzard 3 to regen mana but after the first Blizzard 3 it stops again.

I really have no idea why it stops after B3. B1 first in list and character must cast it right after B3 but he can cast it sometimes but in most cases - don't. Working on it right now.
whats happend with blm profile? if i want 3.0 rotation (all filter disabled) he wont casting anything....if instead click on filter 1 he do 2.0 rotation can u fix it pls?
Thanks idurus for sharing u hard work
0.81b added.
There is no changes except B3 as starter when you 'out of combat' and 2-3 issue fixes.

Working now with autoswitch into 2.0 rotation and back into 3.0 again. I hope i can do it T___T
BLM 0.81b

Just logged in so far so good on the trash mobs in Hinterlands, I'll start up the parser and go into A4 since that's typically what I use for a benchmark and get back to you with numbers, give me about a 1/2 hour.

-- EDIT

Spoke too soon the profile does freeze, I didn't see it on trash because I wasn't bothering to move out of stuff but on boss fight when I had to move out of AOE or switch targets the profile freezes and even manually casting to get it to come back wouldn't work. I had to turn off the bot to finish the fight.

When it was working I got around 1100dps on opener and 700ish after a bit but it's tough to give numbers when you can't finish a fight.

Here is the character I'm testing on, in case spell speed or anything like that matters.

[Image: profile.jpg]
Thanks for testing. I really appreciate it.
After a sleepless night and a few gallons of coffee, profile began to acquire normal appearance.

BLM 0.82b uploaded.
-3.0 and 2.0 Rotations combined into one for 60lvl.
-Freeze fixes ofcourse =)

Once again I would like to remind you that the profile is still not finished, and is on the active phase of debugging and testing. There are still a lot of things that must be added to it, saves, AOE, oGCD etc.